Who has the right.

WHY would the doctors refuse donated blood other than to take a stand?
Precedent? Slippery slope?
Say the hospital allows it. What's next... insisting no blood from measles vaccinated people? From people not the same race?
If the precedent is set, where does it end? And how much mayhem will that cause in the medical system?

Precedent? Slippery slope?
Say the hospital allows it. What's next... insisting no blood from measles vaccinated people? From people not the same race?
If the precedent is set, where does it end? And how much mayhem will that cause in the medical system?
Call it "tin foil hat" or what ever you want there is growing evidence and data that Covid vacines have altered DNA or RNA and/or the health and wellness of the vaccinated. It comes down to, If you were Muslim, "would you object your kids having only bacon for school breakfast"?

Call it "tin foil hat" or what ever you want there is growing evidence and data that Covid vacines have altered DNA or RNA and/or the health and wellness of the vaccinated.
OK... it's tin foil hat stuff. ;)
There's no "credible" evidence of any such.
AP says false. UNICEF says false.... CDC says false. I could go on but it's not worth the googles.
People predisposed to believe conspiracies will always find them. And the scientific/medical community withholding evidence of such would be an epic conspiracy.

https://www.unicef.org/montenegro/en/stories/covid-19-vaccine-does-not-change-human-dna
https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/facts.html
https://apnews.com/article/Fact-Check-COVID-Vaccine-Sweden-Study-986569377766

Last edited:
I started to add something to my post but deleted it, maybe I should have left it in.

It was something to the point that maybe we should just let those that object to medical science trying to keep them alive just let nature take it's course. Only problem I would have is if they expected me to foot the bill for their care while dealing with a condition that could probably been prevented by a simple injection or two.

If this offends anyone there is an "ignore" button available if you click on my name under the picture to the left!

Donated blood is screened for all sorts of medical conditions that could be transferred to a blood recipient. In all honestly, could the people who are vaccine free be reliable to tell the truth, (or would they know), about any other conditions they have that could affect the blood recipient.

Not saying the unvaccinated person would lie about the vaccine. Just people in general can't be relied on to tell the whole truth when it come to emotional issues

Donated blood is screened for all sorts of medical conditions that could be transferred to a blood recipient. In all honestly, could the people who are vaccine free be reliable to tell the truth, (or would they know), about any other conditions they have that could affect the blood recipient.

Not saying the unvaccinated person would lie about the vaccine. Just people in general can't be relied on to tell the whole truth when it come to emotional issues
Let us assume that the concerned parents are footing the screening bill. Footnote
I have been arrested and charged for taking the fasted route to the point my daughter, 9 years old at the time, was last seen when she was reported missing. She was found 3 hours later thankfully and I regret not a bit the actions I took to search for her. Parents are like that.

Last edited:
Don't think there is any question on the parents love or concern about their child. Ignorant, yes when it comes to saying blood from a Vaccinated donor will have antibodies and traces of Vaccine................

In NZ a child gets 1/2 a dozen vaccines a normal course of immunization against a range of diseases, (polio, tetanus. measles. jut to name a few), Picking out one vaccine when there are another 1/2 dozen, 90%, (guestimate could be more no study done to confirm), of the population have had and the parents arn't complaining about these other vaccinations.

As the DoD medical database is recording Vax anomalies we will have to just agree to disagree.. Remember, Trump colluded with the Russians, Hunter's laptop was fake etc, MSM and EVERY news outlet stories we were supposed to believe.

Last edited:

I'll go out on a limb. Doctors arn't making a stand. They are relying on the science and personal experience, the blood that has gone through the blood donor system, is safe and does not have any of the concerns the parents have regarding the blood and the donas vaccine status.

I'll go out on a limb. Doctors arn't making a stand. They are relying on the science and personal experience, the blood that has gone through the blood donor system, is safe and does not have any of the concerns the parents have regarding the blood and the donas vaccine status.
I did say "Let's assume the parents are footing the screening bill".

As the DoD medical database is recording Vax anomalies we will have to just agree to disagree.. Remember, Trump colluded with the Russians, Hunter's laptop was fake etc, MSM and EVERY news outlet stories we were supposed to believe.

No. wont agree to disagree when facts and conspiracies are bantered around in the same sentence.

As all humans have basically the same DNA. A bit more neanderthal here and a bit more Dennisovian there or maybe none of those at all. Our DNA is different up to a much a 4/5% in some races of people, (maybe more, and there i also the thought, (looking for), that there is still another offshoot of a Humanoid pecies in our DMA we haven't discovered yet), Vaccines are made to a general fit. The more people in the trial the better the vaccine can cover the differnt biological make up of the human race. becaue we are not all exacly alike biologicly then a general vaccine can have a negative affect on some. On here the different affect people had after the vacccine was varied from no affect at all to 2-3 days in bed.

It stands, the negative affect on a few will be worse, to the point of causing a death. that is a known with all vaccines.

I did say "Let's assume the parents are footing the screening bill".

Ok, lets follow this through. Public health system is free. All travel costs, accommodation, (may be some limits here), costs are payed for by the gov't.

Hospitals are stretched, time is important to be able to work at your job to make it run efficiently, and as it seems in most parts of the world hospitals are stretched for time to care for their patients.

Now we have someone who wants to go out of the system.

This means a nurse will have to stop what they are doing to take blood. from more than one person The blood has to be tested so someone, (maybe more than one), will have to screen the blood in the lab. maybe the lab is busy but this has to take priority. Means something else has to be pushed back, (backlog gets bigger/longer). Just by chance the blood from one of the donor's has an anomaly and cant be used. Get another donor and repeat the process..................The resources required to appease one person when there is no scientific information that supports the the persons ideas, when there is perfectly good blood on hand that can be retrieved in 5 min by one person

Now if they wanted to pay for it then there is a private system that can be used. If they are in a private health fund they can pay for the whole operation and all costs. Doen't seem they are in one so they are using the public system

What about using blood from someone who was unvaccinated but had and recovered from covid? Not sure if there would be a way to tell them apart.

I think it is the vaccine residue in the blood, (unproven), that these parents are concerned about.

Back