- yamaha 1970 - 72 xs 1 1b xs2 650 twin cylinder , 1973 - 74 tx 650 combined repair & service manual / handbook the manual is dated 1976
- interesting perspective
- is it my imagination or a trick of the light ? ... is there a wheelspray-cover mounted on the front frame tubes ?
- there is a lot of extra stuff in these looms...easy to trim them down quite a bit, often easier to start from scratch
- oil pressure/temp- and...
- from a TXA advert
- a clean original with nos seat cover
- check the battery-may be old, the flasher unit, the bulbs, the earth connections, the switch poles, the diode that feeds the warnlight :shrug:
- you cant run the original XS electrical system batteryless, it needs an energised power source for the alternator brushes
- if you replace the...
...and welcome too
- wire it in, in place of the capacitor ... you cant run a capacitor with an original alternator-need a permanant magnet alternator
- i ride...
- pitch is the same, width is different
- nominal dimensions:
520 = 1/4" - (0.25") - [6.35mm]
530 = 3/8" - (0.38") - [9.52mm]
- pitch and width[between plates]
- 17 x 34 @ 104, 5/8 x 3/8, you can get a rivet or clip type joiner...just about any bike shop should be able to provide this
- sounds like a good score...let the fun begin...welcome
- a his n hers chop n channel...the ex gets to ride piggyback
Welcome to the Forum! Let the mayhem begin!
- coming to you soon ... 1 year :thumbsup: ... XS650.com :heart: ... can you believe it, a slow...
- :laughing::laughing::laughing: remember those words rg :laughing::laughing::laughing:
- barkcollar...check out the panco posts, where he goes through the relevant wiring...not a jackass, i didnt read your list of mods...however i...
- servus micha
- the earthed brushes belong to electrical systems with separate regulators and rectifiers-i think the cut off was around 79...the later systems...
- when the engine is complete, both rockers will rock on the compression stroke
- when assembling you need TDC on the left cylinder, timing is...
Separate names with a comma.