For Sale - 1 5-8 OD head pipes and 2-1 collector (muffler too if you want it)

CoconutPete

1979 XS650 Special
Reaction score
This is from a 2-1 exhaust that was on the bike when I bought it. I have no idea what brand it is.

Once I took this off the bike it would never go back on. I have no idea how it was ever on there or if it warped while on the bike etc. Long story short. I cut the head pipes and re-welded them so now they fit, but my welds are not perfect and there are a few pinholes.

Muffler is cut from the collector as you can see in the pics.
If you add up all the parts, everything is there. The flanges for the head pipes, etc all the way back.
Muffler would add size and weight to the shipping, so consider that. Head pipes and collector are significantly smaller.

Outside diameter is 1 5/8". I did a crappy job with the inside measurement, I'll do it again later. I think it's right around 1.5"

Everything has been sandblasted and painted with 2000 degree header paint.

This is not something you should buy if you cannot weld. I'm just throwing this up here in case someeone is building something and could use this.
I have to add a price so ... $40 plus shipping?

Will add pics from my phone in a minute.

Pics

Attachments

• IMG_1556.JPG
    IMG_1556.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_1557.JPG
    IMG_1557.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 229
PurChaos: I sent a PM to Khawk yesterday. I'll give him a bit longer to get back to me, i'll let you know what happens.

FYI: I cleaned out my garage and the muffler must have been a casualty. Can't find it. Everything else is still there though, You'll just need to make or add your own muffler.

Back