Sold / Found / Inactive - $1000 1977 XS650 My Daily Rider, Runs Good, Clean Michigan Title in my name.

RockingThePartyDJ

XS650 Obsessed
Reaction score
Sold Thank You

77 650.jpg

$1000.00 Here on forum and you pay fee's to paypal, I want Half up front on Paypal the other half cash when u pick up or i deliver (see below). If it has to sit awhile you may need to pay in full right away.

This is my daily rider so yes it runs good in my opinion or i wouldn't ride it to work, gotta be on time don't cha know LOL.

I will post more Pic's soon once the rain passes we have this weekend.

Clean Clear Michigan Title in my name, so it's good to go.

Has some non original parts on it, but what do you expect for a 40 year old bike.

Recent paint job that looks real nice with cool graphic's, I will get better pic's soon

Different pipes and mufflers, has a real nice sound with the harley mufflers on it.

The seat is a very comfortable Mustang seat. Awesome for long or short rides, I love it, and it actuallty looks pretty good considering its not a stock seat.

The speedometer cable was broke for awhile so the bike actually has approximately 2000 more miles on it than shown on speedometer, so theres approximately 28,500 miles, more as i still ride it. Yes the cable is replaced.

Tires are in great shape put on earlier in year still see many of those little nubs all over, but man do they hold the road nice.

Only selling because i need to pay some bills that popped uu, also working on a personal build so need some more capital. So my misfortune needs will be someones golden opportunity to pick up a great bike. Bike is sold as is, it is 40 years old and I do not warranty anything, i would expect that you understand this.

I will not setup delivery that's on you, unless you live around a 4 - 5 hour drive from Menominee MI and pay my expenses, you know like gas, food maybe a little for my time, we can talk.

I will sell internationally, but you are responsible for setting up pickup, we can arrange pickup time frame just contact me, I can store it for a while if necessary.

Last edited:
Back