1010cc cafe racer

:)

I have another brown seat and a spare tank as well as a set of those notorious x-pipes.

Just for a different look on occasion.

I love this thing!!

There are some great roads in the eastern side of the country, maybe 600kms away.

Wife and I wanna go for a long ride, her on my 650cs BMW, and me on the monster.

Next month.

Winter is great here. Dry. 20-25C.

Getting old. Ungracefully

:)

Ride safe all!!

have you ever fitted the xpipes ,if you do can you do a write up on fitment and if you see any performace increase / decrease ,its only out of curiosity as iv a set sitting under the bench (got sent the wrong headers and he wouldn't admit it ) always been curious as been a very costly mistake ...600ks should be a good shake down ride ,have fun

I had the x-pipes on briefly, but that was years ago.

I'll have to go for a burn with them on with the BMW around in order to have an opinion I reckon.

But I'm pretty sure to not be too pleasantly surprised..

Thanks for the interest shown gentlemen

Right.
Spare tank and seat as well as the x-pipe will be mounted this weekend, just for a different look.

And a new sound.

The cops came by and warned me about noise

looking good ,not knocking your work but curious why your running the cheap air pod filters ,they would have to restrict air flow into that beast of a motor??? will be intresting to see if the pipes make any difference ,like the LOOK of them (running hughs speedster pipes on mine)

cant get a real good look on my computer but was always under the impression they were restrictive at certain revs but I'm definitely no exspert maybe 1 of the carb gurus can chip in as I'm running them on my vm34s at the moment with problems tuning carbs ,have been advised to change to kn filters by hugh to suit his speedster pipes (with 2in baffles)

Back