Trade - 18" & 19" spoked H type wheels, trade or ??

Member267

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have the wheels from my 75 XS650-B, that I would like to trade for a set of mags. Need the rear to have a drum brake, really don't wanna convert to disc rear. I also have a set of XJ550 mags to sell or trade for something. I would of course chip in on the shipping. I dunno, anybody interested in trading or any other ideas ???:confused:

I'll add pics soon

Northern California area, on the coast.

Thanks

John

That would take care of part of it ....... wonder what it would take to convert the rear to a disc brake. Not what I wanted to do, but after looking on eBay and not seeing any drum rear wheels, I may have to.

Any idea what it takes to ship a wheel these days ??

Big bucks ??

John

I recently shipped a Heritage Special rear rim (without tire) 600 miles....around 20 bucks UPS. Ya know what they say....if you have to ask what something costs, you probably can't afford it.
I've got a set of '81 mags that I'll probably get rid of at some time, though I'm not sure I want to trade off. Any rubber on those '75 rims?

i recently priced shipping on a set of mags with tires from nj to ca for a guy and it was 32 for the rear and 30 for the front. ive still got the set if you are interested. i can include rotors,caliper and rear master, axles,spacers,speedo drive etc. tires have a good 75-80% left on them

We are back on hold for awhile ............ that carb problem went away for about 3 days and is now back with a vengeance. Big Jim is comeing down from the reservation, says he is gonna remove the bad spirits or something?????

About to part this bike out !!!! You know ... spread the evil !!

John

Last edited:
Back