1970 True Barn Find

Sitting for 41 years, was last ridding in 1980.
Got some pics? Give us a little backstory on the bike? We like pics here... lots of pics... :geek:

And welcome to the forum!!

9E45797C-711C-4EBB-BFFB-F52BB6E8E8E1.jpeg What he said! And welcome, looking forward to more. :geek:

Great find.... first toss that hid E S... Ugh lee fare'n. A proper restoration would be five figures. We don't do this for profit. Our local chrome shop.... everything except mufflers... runs about $2200.oo... three stage candy green.... $1500.oo... add powder coat.. engine rings-seals-gaskets... re pop seat... hours at the buffer.... carb kits.... with floats ! ... never use old floats, a case of elbow grease. My Xs1 isn't prefect.... My oldest gets it after I have the dirt side view of the grass. Elbow.png

Yea that looks like a lot of $$$$$. But something I would do. Glad I did not find it. It looks to be all there.

Give the poor ol' thing a good bath and see where to go from there. Might just be good enough as a survivor.

Hey everything is for sale, but price is going up daily as I am buying parts and working on it.
That being said what's it worth ?
I am in Seattle and don't really want to ship it but anything is possible.

Back