Petcocks fresh rebuilt $60
Seat $125

Pictures availabe check out my album or call
Make Offers

Jessie:bike:
209-369-8529
M-F 11-5pm

Last edited:
jessie how much do you want for the seat? I'll take it if you the price is right. thanks

Side Covers Complete-SOLD
Rear Shocks $30
Stock rear frame section $100
Front Fender-SOLD
Petcocks fresh rebuilt $60
Seat-SOLD

Thanks

Last edited:
Yes I still have the petcocks. Depending where you live shipping should only be a couple bucks. If you want to send me a message with the shipping address i can give you a quote.

Thanks

Ok...I'll take the petcocks for sure! Do you also have the stock shocks? Do thjey have the original orange/yellow paint scheme on the top covers? If you can sell me these too...I will of course pay more shipping. Thanks, Tom

I do have a set of shocks but they are not the stock ones, they are black progressive style. I noticed my ad says i have stock shocks i will go and change it. If you are interested I can send you pictures. As for the top covers i'm not sure what your looking for? maybe the side covers, if so they are sold.

Thanks

I'm sure it's gone, but if you still have the seat,,,I'll take it,,,,lol.:D

Where did you come up with a new seat. Is it one of the reproduction's that mikesxs sell. Thanks.

yeah unfortunately the seat has been sold. It was the original!! I’m just going with a different look so I sold it.

Back