For Sale - 1972 Yamaha xs2 650/Possible parting

I am thinking of parting this bike out, I have been unable to sale whole bike, As the pictures show bike is in very good condition,,,will sell whole for $1000.00 as listed on craigslist (CVG),,,
Let me know if there is interest out there,,,,I will be open to offers, shipping cost will be added when zip code is given,,all this will be worked out,,,if possible local pickup is available .....for now just putting out fealiers out there,,
:bike:

when I bought the bike the motor was stuck from setting,,now is free,,will turnover
with the starter or kick,,,,.

PM sent.

absolutely gorgeous. the people around you must be complete idiots if they don't pick this up for that price.

sometimes living so far away almost makes me cry to see bikes like this out of my reach :( man I would buy this so fast! I wonder if I can find someone over there to store it for me for awhile if I buy it... until I save some cash to ship it..

sometimes living so far away almost makes me cry to see bikes like this out of my reach :( man I would buy this so fast! I wonder if I can find someone over there to store it for me for awhile if I buy it... until I save some cash to ship it..

I'll store it for you. :D Of course there may be a few part's missing,,,ok,,,a lot of part's missing when you get it. :laugh: