1973 TX650 Flat Tracker in Minnesota

72LML

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone in Minnesota, or close by, that would be interested in 1973 TX650 Flat Tracker project? I have an opportunity to buy two project bikes, a ’78 XS650 and a ’73 TX650 Flat Tracker and a bunch of parts. I would like to build a chopper and as cool as the flat tracker would be I just see myself riding it. The guy wants to sell everything together and I don’t have the room for both. If anybody is interested send me a message and let’s see what we can work out.

Attachments

• IMG_9875.jpg
    IMG_9875.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 155
Bodywork is interesting; similar to Shell bikes of that era:umm: can't remember the maker...

Is there anyone in Minnesota, or close by, that would be interested in 1973 TX650 Flat Tracker project? I have an opportunity to buy two project bikes, a ’78 XS650 and a ’73 TX650 Flat Tracker and a bunch of parts. I would like to build a chopper and as cool as the flat tracker would be I just see myself riding it. The guy wants to sell everything together and I don’t have the room for both. If anybody is interested send me a message and let’s see what we can work out.
Did you ever sell this and do you know of an original seat for a '73 TX650 ?

Back