For Sale - 1973 TX650, taking offers before i cut it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmarsh4

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear people like the older models more for restos. And I'm chopping. Heard the frames weaker before 74 so don't wanna cut if I can buy a later year. It has about 22k on it. Don't run and haven't tried to get it running. Just purchased and its been sitting for a while in a basement. Ran when parked. But that's what they all say... Don't have the side covers on it. Idk what should be there and isn't. A good offer may take it. Won't be chopping right away so got a bit to take offers. Only pic I got right now. Any questions or offers reply or pm me. Thanks.
full

Thanks.

Posted via Mobile

It could be a 73TX. Seat, tank, headlight and holders all say 73.

73 TX650, Production run was from August 72 -July 73.

Mind you, wont get any takers with a comment like, "it wont be to cheap"

Lol ya. Just wanted to throw it in there. Seems like to buy another one around here there not cheap. And ya. Sorry about that. My inexperience it may be the tx. Your probably right.Thanks.

Posted via Mobile

Judging by your pic the bike looks to be in reasonable condition. May be the op was telling the truth about it going when it was parked up.

I'd be interested in the seat, headlight and ears, rear fender and the chrome rear fender support loop. (depending on condition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back