For Sale - 1975 Cafe... very clean

malloym

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
3/23/10: Decided not to sell

Bike was built from the ground up with all the goodies. powdercoated frame, swingarm, trees, etc. new wheels, spokes, tires, balanced and trued, rebuild engine with 2nd O/S pistons, custom exhaust, OMARSDTR seat, etc.. mercedes-benz silver arrow edition silver painted at mercedes-benz dealer.. it would take me over an hour to type everything this bike has....pm me if intrested... title in hand and starts first kick..will cruise at 100mph all day long and be smooth as silk.. 3000$ located in delray beach florida.

bike009.jpg

bike014.jpg

bike012.jpg

bike011.jpg

bike013.jpg

Problem you may be having is listing a XS in a forum where almost everyone owns an XS already. Perhaps try marketing to a group that may not already have a motorcycle or two in the shed.

Wow! That is really a work of art. I'm going out now to push my cafe project in the drive and set it on fire...

haha.. Then buy this bike?

Problem you may be having is listing a XS in a forum where almost everyone owns an XS already. Perhaps try marketing to a group that may not already have a motorcycle or two in the shed.

Oh come on.. there's always room for another one! :D

after a change of heart, the bike is nolonger forsale... mirrors are from ebay... had to order them from thailand

SHHHHHHWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEETTTT
I know the guy whom sells those mirrors too Denis! I'll pm the link

just stumbled upon this... if you're ever up for sellin it in the next year pm me for sure

want a cafe in the garage that's is as nicely done as this one

Back