For Sale - 1976 Kawasaki Kz 750 Twin Bratstyle Custom

westonboege

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Ive had this bike for almost 6 years and it has been reliable from day one. I replaced the stock carbs with Mikuni VM 34mm Roundslide carbs with manifolds machine to work with the heads. The carbs are pulled by a Magura throttle assembly. The throttle is mounted to Woodcraft clip on handlebars. Has a new aftermarket master cylinder with braided line to a stock brake caliper in the front.

The tires were replaced with Firestone Deluxe Chamions front and rear. Wheels are painted low gloss black. Rear shocks are aftermarket and close to stock height. I cut and welded in a rear hoop to the frame and mounted a custom seat that was done a few years ago. The seat is worn in, but in great condition. It is diamond stitched with white stiching on black vinyl.

The paint on the tank and fender was done by removing the paint and letting the metal rust in the elements for a few days. It was then cleaned and surfaced, and sprayed with clear coat. After the clear cured it was wet sanded and buffed to a nice finish.

The bike has more custom bits on it, but those are the major ones. Bike is sold with a bill of sale and a RI registration. Built by Counter Balance Cycles.

Bike is For Sale: $4500 OBO

Few more photos and info @ www.counterbalancecycles.blogspot.com

Kawasaki%2BKz%2B750%2BCBC04.jpg

Kawasaki%2BKz%2B750%2BCBC01.jpg

Kawasaki%2BKz%2B750%2BCBC02.jpg

Kawasaki%2BKz%2B750%2BCBC03.jpg

Kawasaki%2BKz%2B750%2BCBC05.jpg

Kawasaki%2BKz%2B750%2BCBC06.jpg

Kawasaki%2BKz%2B750%2BCBC07.jpg

Kawasaki%2BKz%2B750%2BCBC12.jpg

I would work something out with shipping. I could drive partway depending on where you are. I have a van. I have no idea what shipping would cost... Probably a couple hundred bucks... 3-500 maybe but that's a shot in the dark. I have a road trip planned for late October so that could be a possibility too...

Back