For Sale - 1976 xs650 original parts!!!

:bike:G'day,

I still would like your two gauges and ignition key assy.

How much to post to 44514 in the US??

Last edited:
I will get you a shipping number by the end of day for the guages shouldn't be much
And for he front fender I will let you know when money order arrives and she I send the fender out

I'm not sure if the blinkers and lights are the same. And or the guages I may be selling them local. And if not you have first grabs at them and I'd rather do money order that's what I've doing for everything else.

And also updated anything sold still have everything else.

Tank still available? What exactly would be involved in cleaning the inside. Do you mean it is rusted or just needs a thorough cleaning, or... ? (Sorry if this is a dumb question.) Feel free to PM me on here.

G'day,

As I recall I was the first guy looking to buy the gauges.
Please advise total cost to supply and ship to 44514, OH

Money order is OK but as it would be international may be a tad slow, possibly 10 days.

Regards,
geedub

Last edited:
Yes you do have first but the parts are for sale local also. Shipping would be around $12 I'm working on getting a spare key now because someone else wants the tank and I only have on key.

G'day Mate,
Thanks for that $12 is great for postage, please don't hurry with the key issue on my part.

Still need to know how much for both gauges and ignition key unit so I can arrange a money order for you.
Regards G

G'day Mate,
Thanks for that $12 is great for postage, please don't hurry with the key issue on my part.

Still need to know how much for both gauges and ignition key unit so I can arrange a money order for you.
Regards G

The photo of the mufflers doesn't show quite enough detail, but they at first glance look worth investigation. Are they rusting out at the ends and is there any bulging? could you send additional photos? And a price quote as well?

Back