For Sale - 1976 XS650C

bosco659

XS650 Guru
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Thinking about selling my XS as I downsize my fleet in the garage. Many of you have seen pics of this machine over the years so I’ll only post a few here. If anyone might be interested in this, I can send more photos. Most images are too large for email so private messaging may be the best way to receive the pics. I’ve had the bike for several years and it now runs the way it should. A list of mods and optional bits is available upon request. The bike is a real head turner. Asking $7,500 USD, or nearest offer. Willing to ship to the US on the buyer‘s dime. I’m located about an hour from Buffalo / Niagara Falls.

The bike was completely disassembled and rebuilt (Engine, frame, suspension…) and has about 2,400 miles on it since the rebuild / restoration. Custom paint and graphics. Motor is stock, brakes are not. Any questions, feel free to message me. I offer full transparency re: the bike. I’ll tell you everything I know about it, good and bad. I have a couple of boxes of spare engine bits that will go with the bike.

I’d like to see the bike go to somebody wishing this group. If it sells that’s great, but I wouldn’t be disappointed if I keep it.

IMG_1093.jpeg
IMG_0980.jpeg
IMG_1299.jpeg
IMG_1368.jpeg
IMG_1375.jpeg
IMG_0449.jpeg
LOU_0823.jpeg
LOU_0816.jpeg
LOU_0839.jpeg

Attachments

• LOU_0830.jpeg
    LOU_0830.jpeg