Make Offer - 1977 XS650, Mostly Disassembled

I've had the sheriffs deputies come out to the house for a vin inspection on two bikes through the years. They run the vin and then give you the paperwork confirming ' good to go ' that is then submitted to the B.M.V. along with the signed title for transfer. I believe there was a processing fee one time and none the other for the sheriffs dept.

Thanks for the info, guys. Unfortunately, my family and I are moving away at the end of May. We need to get it out before then, and I don't think I'm going to have time on a weekend between now and then to drive it out somewhere. If anyone can come and get it before then, they can have it.

C'mon guys A freakin' free bike, someone's gotta be close enough! Get a bill of sale with a letter describing the situation, someone somewhere should be able to con their DMV into titling it.

C'mon guys A freakin' free bike, someone's gotta be close enough! Get a bill of sale with a letter describing the situation, someone somewhere should be able to con their DMV into titling it.

More or less exactly what I'm looking for but a 15-16 hour drive round trip. 1000 miles

I just can't do it. I guess someone else wins...:banghead:

Gary I totally agree with you...but 1000 miles is just too much for me.:(

Sure I'll take it confirmed a pick-up for tomorrow Sunday 5/9/15 with a brother. I'll pm you for details.
I'll hook up the trailer and arrange a co-driver.

:laughing: :laugh: :laughing:

Now I don't feel so bad about spending my Saturday afternoon R&Ring the front brake on that "cherry" 79. Ready to go back together but as long as the MC is off I'm putting stock type bars back on.

A little over. I've used A-1 title out of Guthrie, OK before so will probably fix the paper that way. A tad expensive $350 - 400 last time.

Back