1. Miss the t-shirt presale and want one? Already have one, but want another because they are so awesome? The extra t-shirts are now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale - 1977 xs650 street tracker

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Mendez78, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Hello all, well due to some financial burden I'm forced to have to sell my bike that I just finished not to long ago 1977 xs650 the bike has a ton of money dumped into it frame was cleaned up and powder coated white,the motor has a 700 big bore kit was bought from Gary hoos from hoos racing has a new set of vm34 carbs,it has a custom seat that was made by thirteen and company, yz250 stock handle bars,custom battery/electronics box made by workingmans customs, semi gloss powder coated wheels with stainless steel spokes,new shinko 705 tires, custom 2 into 1 stainless steel exhaust,electrical system is motogadget m unit with motogadget m button and m switches, and I'm sure I'm leaving out a bunch more things if anyone is interested please contact me @ (516)343-4008 looking for $8k or best offer [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Back to the top☝☝☝ Considerering reasonable offers

3. bigdawg

bigdawg XS650 Enthusiast

sweeeeeet scooter...dont think you will have alot of people looking for trackers here..maybe try vintage,flat track..again sweet bike

4. Thank man, I'll give that a try as well

5. Considering reasonable offers wants this gone asap

6. bigdawg

bigdawg XS650 Enthusiast

Seen your scoot on vft...no hits???

7. No i didn't even know it had listed thought it didn't work for me

8. $6500 or best offer I'd like this gone!

9. great bike!
    but i think the problem is too high of expectations on price
    I know everyone would want to get that kind of price for their bike.
    But again the problem mainly is so few people and i mean few and may even be only one person that may willing to pay that much. You just have to find them
    Good Luck

10. Yea it might be a bit high but it's only a fraction of the money I spent on putting it together and like I said when I lowered the price excepting reasonable offers and your absolutely rite you don't get not even near to getting your money back

11. benjir

benjir XS650 New Member

georgia
    Hey Mendez can I get some pic's of your bike?
    seems the original ones are gone from view

Canadianxs650 likes this.