1978/79 2f users guide wanted

thats pretty impressive video for hanging around your neck.:)

I tried putting my Mobius Cam in a top jacket pocket but it wasn't too successful.

Yeah, I get some funny looks though, riding one handed and panning the camera around ,hence the lanyard if I need both hands on the bars I can drop it quickly, probably would be frowned on by the law I would think :umm:

I have wondered if I could find a mount to have the camera sitting on my shoulder, would cut the vibrations and avoid the swivel shots.

Yeah, I get some funny looks though, riding one handed and panning the camera around ,hence the lanyard if I need both hands on the bars I can drop it quickly, probably would be frowned on by the law I would think :umm:

I have wondered if I could find a mount to have the camera sitting on my shoulder, would cut the vibrations and avoid the swivel shots.
have you seen the chest mounted GoPro cams that they are using on Gold Rush Parkers Trail ? just the ticket

have you seen the chest mounted GoPro cams that they are using on Gold Rush Parkers Trail ? just the ticket
I have something similar (Chinese clone) that I bought off Ebay Johnny, and it will probably work alright when I finally get my XS on the road, but using it on my Street Glide all I get is footage of the inside of the fairing.:(

Back