For Sale - 1980 cafe build - parts package

SpongeBobbed

650 Simpleton
Reaction score
All parts off a 1980 xs650 special. I built the bike last year and ended up selling it. Purchaser was building a bobber so I was able to keep most of my parts. f you have a '80-'84 xs650 special these will all bolt on in under and hour and you'll have a brand new looking bike! All parts will fit other years except for the seat which will only fit 80-84. Looking to sell as a package but will separate for the prices listed below. I'm located in Calgary, Alberta, Canada but I can ship anywhere (buyer pays for shipping). If you have any questions let me know! All prices are in Canadian dollars (about 0.76 USD at this point).

- Custom standard (slim) gas tank - $250
- Custom seat - $250
- Fairing - $50
- Side covers - $50
- Tail/brake light - $50
- Brass pegs - $70
- Bar end mirrors - $20

Condition:
- Fairing has small crack at the top which has been covered by a tasteful vinyl patch.
- Tank has small scratch on bottom of left side, can't see it when it's mounted.
- Side covers are missing the small inner plastic bung but still latch on strong.
- Brass pegs have some of the black paint scratched off (will be hidden by pipes).

Asking $500 ($379 USD) for the whole lot. I spent a lot more on that for all this. Thanks for looking!

Back