For Sale - 1980 Parts bike many parts for sale, frame, motor, wheels etc..

luke

XS650 Enthusiast
Reaction score
have many things for sale, battery, battery box oil tank combo, wheels with good tires, forks and trees, stator, motor and parts, sporty tank, handlebars, frame with title..i do have paypal

what do you ask for the frame with title, and is it a spoke or mag swingarm? I guess I could use my own swingarm.

some other prices would be good.

i will sell the titled frame with swingarm for 150 and you pay shipping..mag wheels..

rear shocks with hardware..30
front forks with trees..125
sporty tank..50
reg rectifier..50
cdi box..50
frame with swingarm and title..rear loop cut off..150
stator..plugs have been cut off..50
front 19 inch spoke with tire..50
rear 16 spoke with brake..50
crappy bs 38s..15
front brake rotor..10

rear shocks with hardware..30
frame with swingarm and title..rear loop cut off..150
crappy bs 38s..15

if you have the carb stacks for the 38's I need those as well, because I only have a set for 34's.

this is a mag frame and swingarm I assume? by rear loop you mean just the loop behind the seat right?

I'll take these - box em up and get a shipping cost for me to austin texas. fedex ground has always been the way to go for this.

I woulda taken that sporty tank too but I was slow on the draw =)

Last edited:
I'm already taking the crappy carbs. I have -no- carbs. so, crappy is better than nothing.

Well I do have 34's but the idle adjust tang is broken off.

Ok man, let me tell you real quick the easiest way to post images on these forums.

First hit up the 'attachments' dropdown, and 'attach' the image you want to show. Then once you've attached the image, right click on the URL for that image and save it.

Then you "insert image" and use the attachment you just uploaded as the image. Works great, no mess no fuss.