Make Offer - 1980 XS400 Front Drum Brake

Two Wheel Mafia

www.twowheelmafia.com
Reaction score
NOW......I know this part is not off a XS650 but I know a few guys that have put in on theirs for an "OLD SCHOOL" look.

I’m still listing is as “Make offer” but I will be taking the highest offer… NOT just the first offer. Kinda like an auction. It will also be posted on the XS400:bike: site as well because I’m hoping some of the “OLD SCHOOL” guys on there might be interested as well. So please make reasonable offers.

THIS ITEM IS NOT BEING SOLD ON E-BAY. I’m keeping this on just the XS400 and XS650 sites for us builders.

Happy bidding and Happy Holidays

Attachments

• XS400 Drum Front Brake.jpg
    XS400 Drum Front Brake.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 160
  • XS400 Drum Brake Front close-up.jpg
    XS400 Drum Brake Front close-up.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 141
Last edited:
The one Travis sold was an XS650 drum front wheel from a 70 or 71 not an XS400 front wheel. I believe I have seen the xs400 front wheel used before on an XS650 but they are not as rare as the "real thing" Good luck with your auction.

xsdrum%20007.jpg

I'll give $20 for the plate...if you are willing to separate. They are going for $28-$35 on E-bay in better shape, by someone who doesn't care about us builders.....

Ok 2 questions... 1.would you ship this to aus at my expense of course... And 2. will this bolt on directly without modification on an xs650?
If both those answers are yes please quote me a price with shipping to.. Gold Coast,Queensland,Australia.4223..

1) Sure shipping to AUS is not an issue af long are your paying ALL costs.

2) Is SHOULD be a direct bolt on, but you probally will have to cut new spacers. Do your research and lemme know if your still interested.

spacers? yes, you will need them. you will also need to fab some sort of stay for the drum plate, as it will just spin freely, and not offer any sort of actual stopping power.

No problem!
I actually used a fork from an XS400 as well., but I had to graft a steerer tube from the lower of a 650 triple tree onto the lower triple tree of a 400 to get it to work. Being I didn't really have materials to fab a "stop", It was the better choice for me.

Back