Make Offer - 1980 XS650 Special II

Drew

XS650 New Member
Reaction score
I wanted to get a quick post out there to those who really appreciate the 650. It is time for my bike to go.The special II is black with gold dust. I bought this bike new and have owned it ever since. It is totally stock and in great shape. I haven't even had time to take pictures of it yet. It has very low miles I believe around 16-18K and has never been laid down. The engine has gotten a new cam chain, cam chain tensioner, front and rear cam chain guides, new clutch plates and a couple new friction plates, new oil sump screen and more stuff that I can't recall. I had a professional machinist back grind the engagement dogs on first gear. Completely eliminated that annoying popping out of first under load. Engine has about 10hours on it since rebuild. This bike is ready to ride today or make it project bike and make something new of it. IF you think you would be interested I'll consider reasonable offers. I'll get pictures taken in the next day or two.
Contact me directly at 440-655-8934 for more details. The bike is near Cleveland, OH.

I see what people are complaining about, nice first post Drew!

You've had it since new & haven't had tim to take a pic? So we can expect a pic within the next few decades?

Low miles, "I believe about 16/18k" Well if I'd owned it for 30 years, I'd be able to tell you how many miles were on it.

Stuff done to the motor that you can't recall 10 riding hours ago?

Sounds like your speculating to me, you got a line on a bike & want to see how much intrest you can get in it before YOU buy it! That is even if there is a bike!

Yep another user. No intro or nothin. Tend to agree Yamaman, i think its an on-sell before a buy. I wouldn't even consider replying unless i saw the product posted with a pic

Joined up just to post your bike up for sale? Just bad form..

Back