For Sale - 1980 Yamaha XS650 bobber project bike w/title - $895 nj

sheesh I almost feel like buying it and restoring the damn thing near stock, just to mess with their head.

Usually PA titles need to be notorized by the seller, in person, with the buyer present. They don't allow "open" titles.
So, if the seller didn't do it, it is a pain.

i just got in from buying this bike with a buddy of mine. another nice deal. this thing started right up. spits and pops a little but im sure the carbs just need a good cleaning and mabye new plugs and wires. other than that, its really one of the cleanest 30+ year old bikes ive seen

i just got in from buying this bike with a buddy of mine. another nice deal. this thing started right up. spits and pops a little but im sure the carbs just need a good cleaning and mabye new plugs and wires. other than that, its really one of the cleanest 30+ year old bikes ive seen

Congrats....a buddy of mine picked up an '81 from BOB a few years ago.

bob is an awesome guy. had a good chat with him and i will def keep him in mind for the future if anyone i know needs a bike

WOW
Bob had a bike with a title. I bought a couple from him good guy but only got one with a title before. He gets some good deals on bikes he had a perfect super clean CB750 last year for sale. PA title has to be notorized by person on title. Must show drivers licence. Unless you know someone who does it WINKWINK
GOOD BUY GOOD LUCK

Back