For Sale - 1980 Yamaha xs650 for sale $2500

breahn riley

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Xs650 for sale. 13,000 miles. Motor was rebuilt. All new gaskets and seals. Valves were lapped. Bs 34 carbs with XsJohn needles and pods. Still need tuning, they are running a little rich. Pamco ignition but I still have the old ecu which worked fine. New coil from mikes xs with better wires and caps. TT pipes from Gary Hoos racing. New throttle and brake lever with spring in it. Stainless brake line with cross drilled rotor. New pads in rear drum. New sportster tank, old school style. Drag bars. Shaved and lowered front forks. Spoked wheels from 650 special in Dunlop k180 tires. New chain and different sprockets for better highway cruising. License plate/ tail light combo from no school choppers. New rear shocks, maybe 10", I forget. Rear end was cut apart and re welded to accept different style seat. New seat pan. Frame is raw with clear coat over it. Does not have kickstand. New wiring harness made from scratch. Only powers motor, headlight and taillight. No blinkers so it still needs work. The battery box isn't very pretty either. Has ignition in it with a switch for the lights and a kill switch. I'm sure there are more parts I'm forgetting. Lots of stuff from no school choppers and lowbrow customs. Fun to ride, turns heads and outruns 883s all day. With some carb tuning this thing will scream. No trades, just cash.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 228