For Sale - 1981 xs650 special 4 sale

c'mon man, if you are going to sell something do it right, don't ask if anyone wants to buy without posting anything about the bike.

I want to buy it for $100 since it could be a pile, and you pay shipping or delivery since I have no idea where you are located.

Not trying to be too much of a smart ass :D ... Don't take it the wrong way, we're just trying to make a point so we can help you sell your bike. Plus price and location are key parts the classifieds rules. A good description and pictures are always helpful too :cheers:

im asking 4000 for it i need to buy stuff for my son and pay some bills i dont have pics yet and i am located in york pa

Wayne, I've merged your last post (which was its own thread) into this thread. You must be new to this whole forum thing so we'll help you along. Next would be a little more information about the bike. Press 'Post Reply' at the top or bottom of this thread.

is there a way to make location required in the reg process?
Yes, but I've seen sites require it and people will just make shit up like, "somewhereville" or be too broad like "USA" or "North America". And it generally doesn't matter where people are from until they sell something in the classifieds. So that's what the classifieds rules are supposed to be for:
7) Include your location or the areas you are willing to ship to.
That should take care of it. I could really crack down on it so if you post something that doesn't follow the rules, the ad gets deleted... but I like to give people an opportunity to correct their ad. I've only had to temporarily remove ads a couple of times when people were unresponsive to my requests for additional information. Once they got it to me, their ads were back up.

I want to buy it for $100 since it could be a pile, and you pay shipping or delivery since I have no idea where you are located.

Ill raise you 50 cents unseen and i have written out the check if you will sell it to me now

Back