For Sale - 1981 xs650 special- clean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

erklep

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
listing this for a good friend of mine...
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/mcy/2573764514.html

Up for sale is a 1981 Yamaha Special II 650 Motorcycle with 22,392 miles. I purchased this with the intent of building a street tracker or brat style bobber; however, due to a loss of storage space I must sell it. The bike runs and is in good condition for its age. It will need the carburetors cleaned and a tune up. Tires are in good shape and the bike was used by the previous owner as a commuter. It passed 2011 PA motorcycle inspection so it is road worthy. Also have clean PA title in my possession. As far as cosmetic condition goes, the gas tank has dent on both sides that can be seen in the pictures. The bike was stored indoors and has minimal surface rust and may make a great restoration project. I also have the luggage rack and a sissy bar that is currently removed from the bike. Would make a great winter project! Please email, call, or text me (856) 448-4507 (text preferred). Please leave a message referencing the XS650 motorcycle if I don't answer

DSC05940.jpg

This is killing me, live in philly and have been looking.......of course this would come up the second I had to spend all my money on a new dryer. I know this won't last at this price.

This is killing me, live in philly and have been looking.......of course this would come up the second I had to spend all my money on a new dryer. I know this won't last at this price.

ahhh! thats a shame. it always happens that way doesnt it?

my buddy sold this today to another friend of ours. at least its staying close and it will be in good hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back