1981 xs650

JAGUARGOD

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Ok..I got me one...and cheap too. Been obsessed for awhile and found one I could afford. Gotta get my Harley finished up with little stuff and then the choppin starts. All there and under 10 k on her. A little rust on the parts that will fly off , soon as I get to work. Other than that some elbow grease and a weld on hardtail is all she needs. Well maybe a tune up. The pics turned out dark , will try again in better light.

Attachments

• 1981 xs650 yamaha 001.jpg
    1981 xs650 yamaha 001.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 244
  • 1981 xs650 yamaha 002.jpg
    1981 xs650 yamaha 002.jpg
    133.2 KB · Views: 259
So you decided on the hardtail and not an extended swingarm? What are you planning for the tank and seat?

Hey Travis...yes , I like the idea of the extended arm, but dont think I would be satisfied with it. I really want a rigid. I have a seat that I made years ago, and the tank will be sporty or something in my collection. I see a fat rear tire and a 21" front. Need signals and brakes here in Delawhere. A ribbed rear fender painted to match the tank. Mid controls for now probably just to speed up the progress and forwards later....see how the build goes. So many ideas on this site....gotta keep my vision.

Last edited:
Back