Sold / Found / Inactive - 1983 XS650 Bobber

Britman

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
It is just sitting in the garage and not being ridden, worst thing that can happen to a bike. Mileage is an unknown, original speedo is replaced with an new aftermarket unit. The bike has great compression, does not smoke, and kicks over instantly with the kicker or electric starter. (New starter gear and spring just installed.) It has all of the good stuff installed mainly from Mikes XS and Dime City to run great and be the hit of any bike gathering. The electrics still run the OEM box and the basic light system is wired on and off through the ignition switch. Of course it is a bare bones bobber, no high beam, turn signals, horn, so forth, and I have it licensed and insured and on the road in the State of Virginia with an antique tag. There is a clear title in my name and the location is Fredericksburg, Va. With my great wisdom and business savvy I am offering the bike up for sale in the dead of winter during the Holiday Season. (I also give free investment advice.) I would like to get somewhere around $2800 for the bike to maybe break even, but will certainly entertain offers. Of course this would be a cash sale only and really would prefer direct pick up from my home in Virginia but will assist in shipping from my end if that is the only alternative. Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays one and all.....

George

Attachments

• IMG_1481.JPG
    IMG_1481.JPG
    479.8 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_1482.JPG
    IMG_1482.JPG
    458.1 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_1485.JPG
    IMG_1485.JPG
    470.1 KB · Views: 107
  • IMG_1486.JPG