Trade - 1988 Land Crusier in Delaware for XS650 frame or engine

littlebill31

Smells of Raw Fuel
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm new to the site, but can't stop exploring. Great bunch of people here!
I have a 1988 FJ62 Toyota Land Cruiser, 209k miles, but a blown trans. Located in Delaware. Clean title in hand. Good beast of a truck. Ran great 'till 11/27/10 when I went to get a XS650 and the trans blew. Figures. I would like to trade for a XS650 frame with title or a running engine. Truck is worth $700.00 as it sits. Thanks all. If I broke any thread rules I appologize, still new.

I say sell the truck outright and keep your eyes peeled on craigslist for a frame and motor. Hell I bought my 81 Special in good overall condition running on one cylinder for $500, but I jumped on it the same day it was posted. Any good deals on an XS will usually go the same day it's posted. I was actually looking at XS's out your way on craiglist just yesterday. They are out there.

Thanks XSJoel. There are a several out here. There is also a place that customizes them as well. I bought a running, inspected XS650 for $600.00 last Saturday, when my truck broke, but I just want to get rid of the truck. It was my other, other vehicle. It either gets traded soon or it's getting cut up and parted on ebay. Runs great other than the trans. Straight front and rear axles. Figured I'd give it a shot at trading first.

I'm north of Philly and Im very interested......need to see what you got though.
Is the trans a manual or automatic?
Pics would be great too!
I have a 1971 xs1b complete bike with title, but the motor is locked up.
Let me know if your interested?
My name is Tom.....

Back