Wanted - 2-1 inlet manifold

FLEA

XS650 Guru
Reaction score
still looking for a 2-1 inlet manifold for sale if any one has one laying around , come on.... I really really want to try out my lectron carb.. the wise guy one that sits close to the frame is no good to me as doesn't clear the sidecovers

Last edited:
I put on a piece of 45 degree hose to get mine closer to this narrow framed chopper, couldnt you do the same with the 45 reversed to gain clearance for the Lectron?
002.JPG

I put on a piece of 45 degree hose to get mine closer to this narrow framed chopper, couldnt you do the same with the 45 reversed to gain clearance for the Lectron?View attachment 107357
that's a good idea but a bit risky for me as means buying a wiseguy (yes I know theres another member/ shop who makes them cheaper but his site has said out of stock for quite a while ) one $$$ and taking a risk that with the bend would clear the covers also would prefer something a bit more solid as its sticking a fair way out

thanks d/d couldn't remember their name , will get in touch but I think their have the same prob .. built for choppers and come to close to the frame to allow for sidecovers , just checked their site and looks like they have them back in stock ... have you used them with stock sidecovers

It's a piece cut from a fuel filler hose from a car. I'm trying to find a piece of silicone hose with a bend in it but no luck so far, there must be something from heavy equipment that will work, just gotta find it.

if you do can you let me know , sticking out like it has to could be a bit weak being only radiatior hose as it would easily get knocked , its a good idea .. the hunt is on

thanks d/d couldn't remember their name , will get in touch but I think their have the same prob .. built for choppers and come to close to the frame to allow for sidecovers , just checked their site and looks like they have them back in stock ... have you used them with stock sidecovers
no I havn't but he could build one the sit colser the frame if you needed it too

still looking for a 2-1 inlet manifold for sale if any one has one laying around , come on.... I really really want to try out my lectron carb.. the wise guy one that sits close to the frame is no good to me as doesn't clear the sidecovers

no I havn't but he could build one the sit colser the frame if you needed it too
ddog , I'm after one that sits further out than the chopper style (to clear the side covers) or like wisguys enforcer, facing forwards on right hand side (but just cant afford his version $$$) , awhile back had a talk with wiseguy , its not as easy as would think as would need to alter / change the jig for the different angle

I received and installed the silicone hose, very high quality stuff and fits tight, I rode 60 miles yesterday with just the hose and upgraded clamps without issue.
The silicone has slightly less flex than an original xs intake boot setup but I decided to stiffen it more by adding a piece of exhaust tubing between the clamps , I cut a 45 degree slice from some tubing which has the correct inside diameter , this stiffened things alot and I am happy with the result, I could add another slice of tubing at the bottom and it would be like a rigid mount but its not necessary. I think its important to use "real" hose clamps rather than the worm screw type.
002.JPG
001.JPG

Back