2 into 1 intake manifold

Picked up intake from CounterBalanceCycles as well. Hopefully have a vid running this spring.

Hey where'd you get that throttle cable for the VM36? I put a two into one and VM36 on my project, just trying to find a throttle cable now.

PS - Clean out your inbox.

So after seeing this thread I built this from stainless steel plumbing elbows and plate. It was about 1 1/4 high and was still just to tight to avoid vortaicies.

I have another design I'm working on that will get the manifold hight down to 1 inch and this may be enough to make it work. Stand by. image.jpg

Hello i been looking a lot this site , great info here.
I have VM 34 Mikunis in my bike , been thinking change 2 into 1 manifold with VM Mikuni 34,
Do anyone have info what jets to use ? . Does VM34 as good as 36?
I wat this carb synq, to be over.

alright jack,this is the first time i've ever posted anything on here,(new you see!).i've been designing and making various new parts for the xs650,started messing around making various one off parts when i was in my early 20s,now i'm having a more dedicated effort.the one into two inlet manifold is my latest design, it's cast in aluminium with a flange mounting that will take a standard xs carb rubber centered between the two pots for even distribution.this setup is for anyone who has the ability to modify the backbone of the frame or get it done proffesonally. im also making another manifold that bolts on in place of the carb rubber which comes out on the left hand side at 50 degrees which will miss the backbone, i'm making different flanges for fitting different carbs and these will be tig welded on. i will give you a shout when i'm ready to sell them, i'll probly put them on e-bay, thanks and all the best melv.
What ever happen to this guy? and his intakes.

alright jack,this is the first time i've ever posted anything on here,(new you see!).i've been designing and making various new parts for the xs650,started messing around making various one off parts when i was in my early 20s,now i'm having a more dedicated effort.the one into two inlet manifold is my latest design, it's cast in aluminium with a flange mounting that will take a standard xs carb rubber centered between the two pots for even distribution.this setup is for anyone who has the ability to modify the backbone of the frame or get it done proffesonally. im also making another manifold that bolts on in place of the carb rubber which comes out on the left hand side at 50 degrees which will miss the backbone, i'm making different flanges for fitting different carbs and these will be tig welded on. i will give you a shout when i'm ready to sell them, i'll probly put them on e-bay, thanks and all the best melv.
What ever happen to this guy?

He's had some time away and had a workshop move, but is due to be up and running again around about now! I have an email address for him somewhere, but I think the Greendsands Foundry name still stands ;-)
If you can send me the email address and all the information you can. thanks Gary

Those are all amazing.....but I was looking for one that comes out on the right side, not the left. Due to my sword shifter mayhem:lmao: .

I like that idea but I don't weld anymore since I've had several laser retina repairs.
It seems that Counterbalance is out of stock on all versions of it's intake now.

Back