For Sale - 2 sets BS38 carbs and carb holders

plowboy1

XS650 Addict
Reaction score
Carb diaghrams good and slides,chokes and butterflys work good. clean inside. Both sets off of 1979 XS650 specials. $90 ea. set includes shipping to lower 48 states. Pay-pal or m.o. Located in Kansas

Attachments

• bs38 001.jpg
    bs38 001.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 191
Hello, I am looking for a set of BS38s for my customer's 1977 XS650. Are all the moving parts, slides, floats, needle valves and choke assemblies working? I would be interested in the cleaner carb set, provided al the internals are good. Would you sell one set at $50.00?
Please advise.
Thank you.
Rob
925-787-3258 cell

Rob, yes, all moving parts are good. Came off a running bike, been on my shelf for a yr. now. $65 plus shipping is as low as I want to go. Mitch

Rob, yes, all moving parts are good. Came off a running bike, been on my shelf for a yr. now. $65 plus shipping is as low as I want to go. Mitch

Hello again, please clarify, you did reply to my email as well?. Is $65 for both sets? I need just the one cleaner set of the 2. Did you get my zip for shipping? 94521
Please advise.
Thank You.
Rob

Rob, It is $65 for one set of carbs plus $17.50 shipping to Cal. for total of $82.50. I do not see an e-mail from you. Let me know thru the site here or e-mail me at thumperpower@msn.com Thanks, Mitch

Carb diaghrams good and slides,chokes and butterflys work good. clean inside. Both sets off of 1979 XS650 specials. $90 ea. set includes shipping to lower 48 states. Pay-pal or m.o. Located in Kansas
Hello again, I have received a lot of replies for a set of BS38s. Please bear with me if I make a mistake, of if I identify you incorrectly. I am still learning my way about this forum.
If I recall correctly, plowboy, you have 2 sets of BS38s for sale. I am interested in the cleaner set to the right side of the picture at which I am looking. I will still have to go through which ever set of carburetors I purchase. I would like to have the best set I can find for the price. That said, I have received prices from $25.00 per set on up to $250per set for PKWs. My customer would like to remain as close to stock as possible.
I have a very limited parts budget. Would you accept $57.00 + shipping? That is about all I have left in my PayPal account.
Thank You.
Rob

Rob, yes, I can do that. $75 including shipping for the cleaner set of carbs and holders in my pic. E-mail me at thumperpower@msn.com or private message me on this site and I'll give you my pay-pal info. Thanks, Mitch

Hello again, I want the cleaner set of BS38s for certain. I have $70.00 left in my PayPal account. Can we work something out for that amount? I need to get things rolling on my end. Please email, text or call when you have a chance. 925-787-3258.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rob

Back