For Sale - 2000 W650 Kawasaki 43K miles in WI $4,300

gggGary

If not now, When?
Top Contributor
XS650.com Supporter
Reaction score
Listing this for Blake who has decided to retire from riding. Clean MN title.
Ohlins rear shocks
Andeani Misano front cartridges
New Conti Go tires
Factory owners and service manuals
2 ign keys
Located 30 miles North of Madison WI
Blake @ six O eight six 3 five
twenty one seventy eight.
Can work with your shipper Blake has worked with https://haulbikes.com/
3215.jpeg
3218.jpeg
3217.jpeg
3216.jpeg

Last edited:
With $5 diesel, probably not.
Yeah, on my 75 they (Haulbikes) only added a $58 dollar fuel surcharge this Summer, which all things being equal, seemed like a bargain really.

I know I couldn't have driven out and back to Minnesota for less than what they charged me overall, not to mention motel costs, fear of bike theft at overnight stops, etc....

Knock on wood, they've stayed fairly reasonable...sure hope that continues. 🤞

Yeah, on my 75 they (Haulbikes) only added a $58 dollar fuel surcharge this Summer, which all things being equal, seemed like a bargain really.

I know I couldn't have driven out and back to Minnesota for less than what they charged me overall, not to mention motel costs, fear of bike theft at overnight stops, etc....

Knock on wood, they've stayed fairly reasonable...sure hope that continues. 🤞
In the big scheme of things, that $58 will soon be forgotten and seem well worth it for great service.

guess i have been out of the loop when it comes to Kawasaki MC, never seen this model before - makes me think Triumph , good looking bike though!
Many folks have said over the years that Kawasaki did a better job re-inventing a retro version of the original Triumph than Triumph actually did when they came out with their retro Bonneville. :thumbsup:

@Neil B you could take a look at this thread https://www.xs650.com/threads/kawasaki-w800.59441/post-687940

My bike is a 2013 W800 - same as W650 except for bigger capacity and fuel injection. IMHO the best retro on the market - for me it beats the new Thai built Triumph twins. I would love a carbureted W650 but Madison WI is a bit too far for me . . .

Thats a danged funny video, I like his style. :laugh:
He is excellent - and he does have other YouTube videos on bike tests.

Unfortunately, he hasn't put one out in several years - I just wish he'd do some more.

Back