2012 Meltdown Vintage Motorcycle Show- Hendersonville, NC

No_Harley_Here

Think outside the box
Reaction score
Hello All,

On April 28th DO THE TON Club of NC presented this bike show. It mainly consisted of British bikes done in the Cafe Racer style but there were others as well. There were a lot of bikes there so I tried to get a good collection of pictures and included vintage and some modern. This show included the promoters and supporting businesses with their stands advertising products they offer for the vintage and modern bike scene. Even got to meet Hugh of HHB - thanks for the Tshirt. Hopefully you guys can see all the pics. You should be able to click on the link to go to my Flikr page. Enjoy:D

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjzkD5mY

Always good to get out and meet folks, this show was HUGE, you folks get any idea how many bikes finally showed up?

Hugh

I ride with the Queen City Aces down here around Charlotte, and I see some of the bikes in your pics.
- Hugh, we emailed during your bday sale on a PMA order. I wasn't in Hendersonville because I was installing it! Hopefully you can make it to the Mods Vs Rockers in Charlotte on June 2!

I'm not sure on the total number but it was alot and there were bikes everywhere! They were packed in there so tightly you could hard move without fear of knocking one over. I can't wait to go the one next year when they plan to block off the street. Maaaaan, I lost a 16GB memory card that had 160 more pictures of individual bikes. These included the ones in the brewery parking lot, street and the surrounding area. All I was left with was memory card what I took when I first got there. Mods Vs Rockers sounds cool, hey 75jazz you live in my neck of the woods.

Back