2013 xs650 build off bikes

Really no one has details on the build off? Where? what days?

There details are still in the works im wait'n on the green light from the camp spot owner b4 I give out any final details. Just so I dont have to change them if they back out. The ride will start at Pandemonium Custom choppers and will roll threw alot of little towns with gas sations and food/drink spots and a few alittle chopper shops to the final camp spot. The owner is to get back with me by the end of the month and ill let everyone know then. Ive been work'n to get this all set up and build a bike for it plus keep up with the customer bikes and parts orders and I have full time job. So plz bear with me on the details I will do my best to get them out asap.

Posted via Mobile

The tins are painted .Lots of work getting a raw tank ready for its first ever paint.
I didn't know it was going to take so long to get it right.
I used PPGs tuxedo pearl black.
the pearl show all the colors of the rainbow.
The effort was well worth it!:D
There is so much reflection from the pearl dust the color looks charcoal.
also the painting was done right in the driveway.
here is the tank.
You be the judge!

checking in.... been a hellacious couple of months with pretty much ZERO progress... welder/brother was working opposite shifts as I was, so nothing has been able to be done... hoping to have some progress and final welding of frame done in the next couple weeks

Love the colour Carbon! Got a similar black on my car,called midnight black. All shiny and look close and it looks like the whole solar system is in the paint!!

Couple updated pictures of the bike.

Frame is PC'ed
Seat is finally covered

I went to finish installing the PAMCO and found out either in transferring my parts to this new shop or maybe is was like that when I got it, but the Auto Advance unit broke. So I have a replacement on its way that should be here tomorrow.

After that I need to finish up the wiring, paint the tins, and polish the motor.

Prob going to ride it for a little bit before I paint the tins...gotta save up money for it...but I really like the way she is turning out!

**Also would like to thank ChopShop Motor Sports out in Keller for their help with the welding...never welded before, and didnt trust myself enough to do it myself. They have been great to work with!

Attachments

• 921504_10101327391024611_1625462100_o.jpg
    921504_10101327391024611_1625462100_o.jpg
    271 KB · Views: 252
  • 920641_10101327387925821_342749211_o.jpg
    920641_10101327387925821_342749211_o.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 182
  • 904914_10101327387581511_1426793033_o.jpg
    904914_10101327387581511_1426793033_o.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 207
Couple updated pictures of the bike.

Frame is PC'ed
Seat is finally covered

I went to finish installing the PAMCO and found out either in transferring my parts to this new shop or maybe is was like that when I got it, but the Auto Advance unit broke. So I have a replacement on its way that should be here tomorrow.

After that I need to finish up the wiring, paint the tins, and polish the motor.

Prob going to ride it for a little bit before I paint the tins...gotta save up money for it...but I really like the way she is turning out!

Love it!!!! Nice job man!

Thanks guys...For a first time chopper I'm rather impressed with myself! I don't think she holds a candle to your bikes but I'm happy with her!

Looks awesome inevitable!

Looky looky..

NOS schwinn pedals
img1028hw.jpg

and BAM pretty much done. Just waiting on a PMA

img1020kr.jpg

I got the end of the ride spot yesturday! This is go'n to be a good long ride. I'm go'n to post all the info thursday.

Posted via Mobile

ok so i cant wait anymore the camp spot is set it's a camping/fishing hole called victroy lakes in Mt Victory, ohio. they have had motorcycle shows and events there in the past and is a good motorcycle friendly out of the way spot to end this thing. the last stop on the ride is where the bikes in the rider class must ride the bikes from it's a small hole in the wall called "The Bar" in kenton ohio. it's 9.6 miles from camp and is mostly a straight shot.

for the ride we are go'n to start at Pandemonuim Custom Choppers and leave about noon-ish
im get'n a group together hopefully soon to map out the ride. ive done it in a car but i need to time it on a bike with a few poeple to chat with at the stops so i can get a good time frame on how long it's go'n to take. Thats what i got so far for the ride hopefully more info next weekend on that.

ok now on to the bike i started get'n parts in for it and have been work'n crazy to get some of the other shop projects out of the way so i can get to work. I know im run'n shock and a hydro clutch but that as far as got. i'm almost done with the KZ400 lanesplitter im work'n on it's get'n broken down for paint this weekend. so ill have some room to work. i'll have some pic in the next few weeks.

Back