2013 xs650 build off bikes

I've installed the the Visual Impact Brat Kit. Money well spent!
I still have to clean up the welds.
full

cutting n fitting video

welding video

Update on mine.....well I've been busy as a mother fucker making parts for everyone but me anyways I've been ordering shit daily for my build....I've got a new shinko ww rear coming...my tank and fender are being painted as we speak and should be here anytime now...my engine is near done...honed, all new rings and gaskets...new vm34 carb which will be ran as a single unit....my seat is near done....my hard tail is here....I should be caught up on orders this week then its game time!!!

Yeah.... Pretty much the same thing for me. I've been busy doing seats and other misc leather work, prototyping some slick new stuff. Waiting to finish up a customers drop seat hardtail, then ill be able to get my build off bike back in the jig. I'm hoping for next weekend. Ill be out of commission for jan and feb, serious shoulder surgery for me

Posted via Mobile

i hit the swapmeet 2day and it was shitty made 45 bucks all day but i got to hangout and shoot the shit with some old friends i havent for a min. the xs750 didnt sell so it's get'n posted on craigslist this next week it's time get started on the build off bike

Stuff update...Top and bottom of my seat and the rear tire just showed up. A buddy out east is doing the seat for me.... I'm trying to put a couple other people's work out there when I roll this bike out. My friend at Atom Engineering is doing the engine work and zombie shawn will be doing the paint work. Every thing else will be done and made by this guy.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-11-13-12-13-09.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-11-13-12-13-09.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 211
  • Screenshot_2012-11-13-12-13-14.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-11-13-12-13-14.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 213
  • 20121113_121710.jpg
    20121113_121710.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 183
I have a bit of bad news guys. I'm actually typing this on an ipad while admitted into the hospital...had a freak infection that got out of hand real quick...doc says I'm out of commission forat least 2 weeks...this is going to put me far behind....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 201
I have a bit of bad news guys. I'm actually typing this on an ipad while admitted into the hospital...had a freak infection that got out of hand real quick...doc says I'm out of commission forat least 2 weeks...this is going to put me far behind....

that sucks but if make you feel any better you wont be the only person behind tron wont start work'n for another few months and i got to what until after thanksgiving to start the swap meet was a bust and the nov. swap is how i normaly make most of the cash for my winter project. so now its a paycheck to paycheck build unless my xs750 cafe sells soon

Alright Im checkin in! 2 weeks late..

Im sitting on a beach in Thailand right now... annnnd yeahh...Have not started anything.

I will be startin the build come januaryish.. lets hope..But im still in it!

Good luck to all of yous... Watch out come the new year ;)

Inevitable, To bad about Your infection. If only 2 weeks You will be okay Brother.
I slow as I work I am all ready 2 weeks behind:laugh:
Take them antibios n get rid of that stuff. TC n GL check Ya out later

Hope you feel better soon!

Posted via Mobile

Guess I should chime in. I have got some work done on the frame. Order the Brat kit from Visual Impact, but It's didn't fit. Little did I know or Mike for that matter, a 72 frame is narrower and shorter than tha later models. So after some talk. I sent my frame to him to get a kit that would fit properly. I got it back and have gotten my new shocks. got the neck bearings and thats about as far as I have got. Being self employed I have to work when the work is there.

Attachments

• IMG_4612.JPG
    IMG_4612.JPG
    239.9 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_4611.JPG
    IMG_4611.JPG
    255 KB · Views: 217
  • dannybikefinalpics 017ed.jpg
    dannybikefinalpics 017ed.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 251
  • 20120918_145505.jpg
    20120918_145505.jpg