2013 XS650 Calendar!

Would you want an XS650 calendar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For what it's worth, I have checked with my photographer friends, who have assured me that semi-nekkid women are entirely possible... :laugh:

I say only babes in full burka. Women showing their ankles and wrists are the down fall of western society. Just stick to T&A and it will be ok.

Although seriously... eye candy is good and all... but a well crafted bike needs no dressing. Putting a dame in this picture would ruin it imo.
kestral.jpg

I will be laying out the calendar this week and hope to have it done by Sunday to show everyone. Stay tuned and again thanks for those who have gotten pictures to me already.

Pre- One member doesn't wish to be on it because it's not free... Any idea how to fairly get three more bikes on? (two months were skipped)

My idea is get a few bikes who have been nominated as XSOTM but didn't win, with the highest number of votes for a given month, and would like to share their bike, share the build, and share our the xs650 community by representing them on the calendar. Not wanting something in return for it :) Any thoughts on this route?

I think that's about as fair as it gets. I can't see anyone having a problem with this method. What do y'all think?

How about we will go with real names unless someone specifically doesn't want their name on it. Sounds better, thanks! I have January almost knocked out. I will update this post with what it looks like. Looking good...

Back