2013 XS650 Calendar!

Would you want an XS650 calendar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think we still have one open month for the calendars. Anyone have any nominations that had consistent votes but never won it?

The calendar layout is coming along. Waiting on some pictures. Updates coming soon.

If proceeds go to the site I'll buy the calendar... otherwize I'll just look at the builds online. Hot babes won't change my mind either way, but I won't bitch if you throw them in either. A well put together product will probably prompt me to buy more than one. For what it's worth, I'd love to see one "money shot" with a couple of smaller views mixed in. Just a few.. but rarely does one pic do a bike justice.

Mark

Oh THOSE!:doh:

Nice. and personally I don't need a spiral bound calendar. Also looks like I'm gonna need 4 not 1. I'm guessin' you'll get a final count before printing.

Yep, they are going to be all saddle stitched(stapled like most calendars) I am going to have an option for 1,2,3 or 4 quantities. I will most definitely have a final count before printing.

I may have have the ordering page up on my website before the calendar is completely done so those who are for sure wanting them can get their order placed so I can expedite the ordering process as best I can, to try to get these out by Jan 1.

I'm for two-wheel mafia as well. They look great, nice variety on style in that bunch and samoran1 you are to be congratulated for doing this.

The background is as important as the bike and April is absorbed into his, I have trouble seeing the bike.

And get Hugh to give you a side shot:D

Back