2014 XS650 Calendar: Pre-Order Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right. PM's and multiple emails send from different addresses. Nothing. :shrug: Hope he's alright.

Thanks to everyone who has bought a calendar so far! Will be placing a projected order on Monday so supplies will be limited after then. Thanks!

Update 12/26/13:

Thanks everyone for your orders so far! I have been really busy processing orders and tracking inventory and throwing Christmas in there. The order has been placed with the printer and I should have a printed proof early next week! I am only ordering a handful of extra calendars so if you want one and haven't you should do so soon. Once they are gone THEY GONE!

I hope to get printed calendars by Friday the 3rd but that could be tough with New Year's thrown in the middle. When I get them I will ship them and it should take 2 days max for orders shipping in the US. I am estimating you will receive your calendars some time the week of the 6th. Sorry I couldn't get them out by the 1st this year but with everything thrown together late that was never a goal this year. BUT... that's why we included an extra month in the calendar! :bike:

Thanks again for all the orders and your patience! Will keep this status updated on status of the calendar so stay tuned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back