1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

2014 XS650 Calendar: Pre-Order Now!

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by samoran1, Dec 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

Hey all just a quick update: Got a printed proof from the printer Friday and they look awesome! Should be getting them early this week and will be shipped out as fast as I can pack and ship them. Thanks for the orders and patience!

2. pregrid

pregrid XS650 Guru

YAY!!.......................

3. EvenmoreXS

EvenmoreXS 1981 XS650

Cant happen soon enough. People are looking at me funny for still using my December calendar.

Go NOLES !

4. metzlerrc

metzlerrc XS650 Member

Not to be a pain but ordered before Christmas.... Waiting on a confirmation or an update on when, Jan. 7th and counting .

5. As Samoran1 says above;

"Hey all just a quick update: Got a printed proof from the printer Friday and they look awesome! Should be getting them early this week and will be shipped out as fast as I can pack and ship them. Thanks for the orders and patience!"

6. phillycyclocross

phillycyclocross XS650 Enthusiast

So I guess I missed the boat on this. Any chance there are any left. Link says "Sold out"

7. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

phillycyclocross - I will update the link as I have a few extra being printed and can send you one still.

metzlerrc - You "pre ordered" before Christmas meaning they were not in hand and in stock yet. I have kept this thread updated and have been clear about them not going out until early January because of the late start we got on getting bikes voted in, collecting pics/info etc. This is also the reason we are including an additional month (January 2015) to make up for the late start. Please see the original post that has been updated. I have also replied to your contact form submission from my website.

8. phillycyclocross

Awesome thanks!! Just ordered one.

9. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

UPDATE: I finally picked up the calendars today. I forgot to allow a couple extra days for the hole drilling. But at least we will not have to worry about that this year. I will be packing the calendars tonight and hopefully get them all mailed out tomorrow! You should receive them by middle of next week. I apologize for not getting them out sooner but was really out of my hands. Thanks for your patience!

10. phillycyclocross

Sweet now I can take down my I Love Kittens poster at work. It was free... I swear

11. Thanks for all your efforts Samoran1. It's very much appreciated!

12. pregrid

pregrid XS650 Guru

Yeah, what he said!

13. TwoManyXS1Bs

TwoManyXS1Bs BBQ Hunter Top Contributor

Ditto! Thanx, Samoran1.

If you take good care of this calendar, it can be re-used in 2025!

14. EvenmoreXS

EvenmoreXS 1981 XS650

Well worth the wait. :thumbsup:

My bike in a calendar…..My Seminoles being the CHAMPS…….what could be better….

stupid lottery numbers….:banghead:

15. Excellent... my garage shop walls are bare. They need a good man calendar on there.

16. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

Please let me know when you start getting calendars...

17. resto

resto XS650 Addict

Looks like mine have arrived at my state side shipping address. Thx.

resto

18. Robd

Robd XS650 Addict

Received mine today. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.