2014 XS650 Calendar: Pre-Order Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all just a quick update: Got a printed proof from the printer Friday and they look awesome! Should be getting them early this week and will be shipped out as fast as I can pack and ship them. Thanks for the orders and patience!

Cant happen soon enough. People are looking at me funny for still using my December calendar.

Go NOLES !

Not to be a pain but ordered before Christmas.... Waiting on a confirmation or an update on when, Jan. 7th and counting .

As Samoran1 says above;

"Hey all just a quick update: Got a printed proof from the printer Friday and they look awesome! Should be getting them early this week and will be shipped out as fast as I can pack and ship them. Thanks for the orders and patience!"

phillycyclocross - I will update the link as I have a few extra being printed and can send you one still.

metzlerrc - You "pre ordered" before Christmas meaning they were not in hand and in stock yet. I have kept this thread updated and have been clear about them not going out until early January because of the late start we got on getting bikes voted in, collecting pics/info etc. This is also the reason we are including an additional month (January 2015) to make up for the late start. Please see the original post that has been updated. I have also replied to your contact form submission from my website.

UPDATE: I finally picked up the calendars today. I forgot to allow a couple extra days for the hole drilling. But at least we will not have to worry about that this year. I will be packing the calendars tonight and hopefully get them all mailed out tomorrow! You should receive them by middle of next week. I apologize for not getting them out sooner but was really out of my hands. Thanks for your patience!

Well worth the wait. :thumbsup:

My bike in a calendar.....My Seminoles being the CHAMPS.......what could be better....

stupid lottery numbers....:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back