2014 XS650 Calendar: Pre-Order Now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
samoran1, Nothing to be sorry about. If you posted close to a weekend it could take longer . Just waiting, will let you know when it arrives

Wahoo. The Calender arrived today. Get to look at El Chingon for 1 1/2 days.

Thanks samoran1, Nice job on the Calender again.

Long Long Sigh..............

I had to turn the page today from my bike....Miss July.....on the 2014 calendar.....:(

At least there's another hottie on the next page ! :thumbsup:

i've really enjoyed checkin' out all the rides every month. will there be another? can we start compiling a list now so everybody can get a calendar on time?

I was starting to think new calendars myself already. Can't believe how fast this year has gone. I've got a number of messages from people enjoying the calendars. I plan on doing it again if that's what everyone wants. I think it is a good idea to be way ahead of the curve this year.

There were a lot of people who helped out with the nominating and voting part of it last year. I'm sure they would be willing to help again this year. It would be nice to give the Pre-Sale a bit more time this year...

I would like to have the calendars designed and ready to preview by November 1st. That way everyone gets a chance to know ahead of time about them.The past two years I have run out of stock and members have wanted to order them even well after the new year.

I will probably be sending an email for those who have gotten one in the past so they have a first shot and an exclusive chance purchasing one. So that gives us (and me) September and October to get nominations, voting, and design done and ready for print. This way I can give the printer plenty of time to get going on them and have them sent out in early in December and in time for Christmas. (This goes for domestic orders. Some international orders ended up taking a lot longer to receive and I have no control over that part but the sooner the better for them guys too. There are quite a few that go Internationally.) Keep in mind that you still have an extra month for January 2015 in the 2014 calendars for that reason. I plan on doing that again this year as well.

Let me know your guys' thoughts on this and look forward to the process again this year.

Having joined October of last year and missed the boat due to procrastination, I did not get a calendar. This has upset me daily. Maybe not, but I did want one, so I would be interested in getting one (or more) this year.

PS - I know it's not time for this yet, but I nominate Airwolfie. He has done great work and his bike definitely belongs in the pages of the 2015 edition.

As one of the one lucky enough to be voted for last years calender, I would very much like another for 2015 and would love to submit my Cafe Racer to this years vote.

Micha7el, check back around the second week of November to pre-order a 2015 Calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back