Status
Not open for further replies.
More from Vintage Customs

vintage-customs-yamaha-nor-6-28579bfe-sz850x606-animate.jpg

xs650-drifter-front-right-587x430.jpg

The-Redline1.jpg

5845776945_87da0e4226.jpg

xs650-bobber-rear_royal_vintage-customs.jpg

He likes his clip on's....not really my thing, but he sure makes some good looking machines. Great eye for flow, paint is amazing, how can you not appreciate them?

He likes his clip on's....not really my thing, but he sure makes some good looking machines. Great eye for flow, paint is amazing, how can you not appreciate them?

Yeah he knows what's up and can build any style bike.

Speaking of clip-ons haha! My favorite bike he's built but it's an sr500.

tumblr_mb8s7dJtJt1qcyj6ho1_1280.jpg

i think one or maybe 2 from vintage customs, and no advertising on the pics for the calender or we will be giving him 12 months of free advertising, and can count me out.

Builds some nice bikes though.

Imho, think this is about the members bikes from xs650.com and the amateur achievements on display.

i think one or maybe 2 from vintage customs, and no advertising on the pics for the calender or we will be giving him 12 months of free advertising, and can count me out.

I agree...it just seemed like the thread was getting stale. We've got to keep this moving forward.:thumbsup:

We need some sort of confirmation from the owners of these nominated bikes that they want their bike in the calendar and that they can supply high quality photos if they are picked. I also agree that no one person or company should have more than 2 bikes in the calendar. We should do it like the XSOTM where they need to be nominated (we can skip the part where the nomination needs to be seconded) and then the owner needs to post that they accept. After that we'll have a huge vote. So basically, if you nominate someone other than yourself, contact the owner and have them accept the nomination by posting in this thread. Make sure they understand if they get picked they need to supply high quality photos in the next few weeks for the calendar.

I accept the nomination for my bike 'The 23'. Just let me know what quality and pixel size you want the pictures in. I will get my daughter to take some.

IMG_0414_zpsa386125b.jpg

IMG_0411_zpsec1d015e.jpg

Self nomination
I can get more pic. if needed let me know.

Attachments

• Picture 2 004.jpg
    Picture 2 004.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 221
  • Picture 2 001.jpg
    Picture 2 001.jpg
    228.2 KB · Views: 214
  • Picture 2 005.jpg
    Picture 2 005.jpg
    307.4 KB · Views: 204
here is the first one I built I think the calendars should be of xs650.com bikes I know most of the ppl here have nice bikes and would make nice calendars.

Attachments

• 0021-1024x673.jpg
    0021-1024x673.jpg
    210.1 KB · Views: 233
Some of my favorites.

Ember

6b055bf7-4043-4fc8-ad2a-0db25716bb23_zpsa2ac85e0.jpg

Spades

full

BADGE

full

sentricity