2014 XS650.com Calendars! **CALLING FOR NOMINATIONS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have 3 self nominations. Shakey, Robd, - DIRTY DOG

12 accepted nominations'' teamkandy, - plane_ben, - westonboege, - gbobst, - Vincenthdfan, - feileod, - resto, - maas562, - 79xs, jsmith1107, - livingdeadmc
freemoRR. But we have to search for any pics off site???????

jake horton, sort of self nomination??????????

Lets get these up to be voted on

Any complaints about lack of diversity should be taken up with the lack of support for chasing up nominations :D

Upgraded nominations.

I think I'm in love.............

full

Is this a nomination, self nomination or just a bike you like

Here's mine:thumbsup:

Are you self nominating your hill-climber?

First spotted this bike in the picture section yesterday and noticed it again in the Let's see the XS's thread today. Great example of a surviving low mileage 78 Standard.

I'd like to nominate the XS of sparky4123 for the Calender.

full

First spotted this bike in the picture section yesterday and noticed it again in the Let's see the XS's thread today. Great example of a surviving low mileage 78 Standard.

I'd like to nominate the XS of sparky4123 for the Calender.

full

Agree....good to see some survivors.:thumbsup:

Kin ell....... this thread is a bluddy mess!:doh::wtf:

Why can't somebody start a new ,locked thread with a numbered list of all the images of all the bikes that are nominated and a simple poll for us all to vote ? job done.

Why do we all have to wade through 5 pages of deliberations and discussions and countless images to try work out which bikes are nominated and then spend ages compiling a list of 12 ?

:doh:

Do it! I haven't looked at the choices, I would rather get a pleasant surprise each month :bike:.............

Kin ell....... this thread is a bluddy mess!:doh::wtf:

Why can't somebody start a new ,locked thread with a numbered list of all the images of all the bikes that are nominated and a simple poll for us all to vote ? job done.

Why do we all have to wade through 5 pages of deliberations and discussions and countless images to try work out which bikes are nominated and then spend ages compiling a list of 12 ?

:doh:

:wtf: do you think i have been trying to do for the last several pages. I have nominated , posted PM,s to get acceptances, done a tally and changed it whenever a new acceptance has come in and re posted it to the top of the thread. Instead of complaining do something constructive and help get this done. Or take over. .

No one else was doing anything :banghead:

:wtf: do you think i have been trying to do for the last several pages. I have nominated , posted PM,s to get acceptances, done a tally and changed it whenever a new acceptance has come in and re posted it to the top of the thread. Instead of complaining do something constructive and help get this done. Or take over. .

No one else was doing anything :banghead:

sorry mate I wasn't criticising you or anyone in particular its just the way the thread has become so difficult to make sense of for anyone that hasn't been following it.:doh:
Well done for taking it on and bringing it this far.:thumbsup:

Why not post a list of all the bikes that are included and number them all.
Then let everyone nominate the 12 numbers representing their selection ....:thumbsup:

The 12 images that get the most votes win:wink2:

Or just do as Gary suggests and pick 12 at random so that it is a surprise for everyone. ?

Last edited:
Here is a list of bikes nominated and Accepted.

Resto
full

full

Robd
full

full

shakey
full

full

teamkandy
full

full

Vincenthdfan
full

gbobst
full

full

jsmith1107
full

full

livingdeadmc
full

full

maas562
full

full

plane ben
full

full

79XS
full

full

DIRTY DOG
full

full

ELCameeeno
full

full

feileod
full

full

jdizon
full

full

FreemoRR
full

full

westonboege
full

full

sparky4123
full

If there is any one i left out then please post your bike or nomination and acceptance.
There has been some nominations but they haven't been accepted. If you want the bike accepted get in touch with the owner.

I am calling on Mods, (Travis or gggGary) to close the thread or delete unwanted posts and get the voting going.

:bike:

Attachments

• IMG_1147.jpg
    IMG_1147.jpg
    310.1 KB · Views: 180
  • IMG_1185.jpg
    IMG_1185.jpg
    306.8 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1184.jpg
    IMG_1184.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 176
Last edited:
Whats the deadline for nominations? Sorry if I overlooked it. Id like to be considered. I am installing some new lighting over the holiday, plan to be done by next week and I can provide some new, Awesome, photos of how she looks now. Done a little bit since this pic was taken.

Theres always next year too.

Attachments

• DSC_0365.jpg
    DSC_0365.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 187
"I need to get the order placed the first week in December to have a chance of having them in the first week of January so we have to move! "

It was in the first post. Geez. In my defense, its almost thanksgiving. :doh:

Shamless self nomination :)

XS650_zps5e780226.jpg

DSCN0555_zps14729c4f.jpg

it looks gorgeous Paul pity about the backdrop though .:doh:

You have some lovely old stone sheds there which would look great in the background if you just moved your bike left a bit and got rid of the car .

What on earth were you thinking when you put a bench seat and a litter bin in the background when you have that gorgeous granite wall and a view to die for ???:wtf:

Sorry mate but I'm a keen photographer and your composition wounds me lol:laugh:

Oh I nominate Pauls build as well please ,its devine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back