2014 XS650.com Calendars! **CALLING FOR NOMINATIONS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha ha thanks Peanut, they were just odd shots while out and about :)
Heres a different one

064f7d11-d828-49db-807a-dea6d79e522d_zpsd4442ba5.jpg

Ha ha thanks Peanut, they were just odd shots while out and about :)
Heres a different one

064f7d11-d828-49db-807a-dea6d79e522d_zpsd4442ba5.jpg

love the sissy bar with the sign on the top :thumbsup: just kiddin :wink2:

Actually I really like the picture in front of the sheds its just a pity you didn't think about what would be seen in the background of your pictures. Those stone sheds with the original stone tiles are absolutely gorgeous. probably should be listed or something. :thumbsup:
I'd love to do a barn conversion on them with a change of use to residential.

Who knows..............We have members complaining about unnecessary posts and filling up pages with chatter and making it hard to know what is going on yet, they are doing the same thing.

I have given up. Can't see any thing getting done before 2015

Who knows..............We have members complaining about unnecessary posts and filling up pages with chatter and making it hard to know what is going on yet, they are doing the same thing.

If it's easier I can supply 12 pictures of the bikes that I've built and we can call it done.

Talk to the originator of this thread and or moderators.

I was only trying to push things along and help to coordinate the nominations and acceptances and post pics for references.

I have nothing to do with time frames or the making of the calender.

Talk to the originator of this thread and or moderators.

I was only trying to push things along and help to coordinate the nominations and acceptances and post pics for references.

I have nothing to do with time frames or the making of the calender.

I was joking. You've done a great job man. Now drink a beer.

This is not meant as a critisism skull because I think you have done an excelklent job so far but it just needs a bit of finishing off to make your effort worthwhile. .

Listing images of all the bikes which are eligible for inclusion was a good move and that part is sort of clear I think but the selection process is definitely not.

Why not just do this .
1. select all the images of nominated bikes that have definitely been accepted by the owners and post them numbered 1 to whatever.

2. Create a corresponding list of the bikes (1 to whatever ) for members to copy paste their 12 bike selection

3. Members copy /paste the list then select the 12x bikes of their personal choice from the list .

4. When the date deadline is reached you just choose the 12 bikes with the most votes !:thumbsup: job done.

This is not meant as a critisism skull because I think you have done an excelklent job so far but it just needs a bit of finishing off to make your effort worthwhile. .

Listing images of all the bikes which are eligible for inclusion was a good move and that part is sort of clear I think but the selection process is definitely not.

Why not just do this .
1. select all the images of nominated bikes that have definitely been accepted by the owners and post them numbered 1 to whatever.

2. Create a corresponding list of the bikes (1 to whatever ) for members to copy paste their 12 bike selection

3. Members copy /paste the list then select the 12x bikes of their personal choice from the list .

4. When the date deadline is reached you just choose the 12 bikes with the most votes !:thumbsup: job done.

Done on page 5 until you started re posting posts, ( the same post twice). Your welcome to continue and do what you suggest. Like i said i have finished

Done on page 5 until you started re posting posts, ( the same post twice). Your welcome to continue and do what you suggest. Like i said i have finished

could you please explain how we are supposed to vote for which bikes we would like included in the calendar? as far as I can see you were waiting for bikes to be nominated and the owners of the nominated bikes to agree for their bikes to be used.?

How many bikes are we supposed to be voting for 1x bike ?....2 x bikes ? ..12.x bikes ..? like I have said three times now ....it isn't clear what we are supposed to do.

Last edited:
well seeing as I have been so critical of skull's efforts I thought I'd better put my typing where my mouth is.

Here is the list of 21 bikes bikes that have been nominated to be included in the 2014 Calendar.
1. Resto
2. RobD
3 Shakey
4. Teamkandy
5. Vincenthdfan
6. gbobst
7. jsmith1107
8. livingdeadmc
9. Maas562
10. Planeben
11. 79xs
12. Dirtydog
13. ELcameeeno
14. feileod
15. jdizon
16. FreemoRR
17. westonboege
18. sparky4123
19. JAGspeed
20. EvonmoreXS
21. PaulRSX650

I am assuming that we will need 13 bikes ie 1x cover picture and 1 bike for each month ?

We could make the front page a collage of all the nominated bikes perhaps ?

I assume that the easiest way to do this is for everyone to copy and past the list, then remove the bikes you don't want to select leaving the 13x bikes they wish to see included in the calendar. Clear as mud :thumbsup:

If anyone thinks that it should be done differently then please say.

my selection
1. Resto
3 Shakey
5. Vincenthdfan
6. gbobst
8. livingdeadmc
9. Maas562
11. 79xs
12. Dirtydog
13. ELcameeeno
15. jdizon
16. FreemoRR
18. sparky4123
21. PaulRSX650

Last edited:
1. Resto
2. RobD
5. Vincenthdfan
6. gbobst
8. livingdeadmc
9. Maas562
10. Planeben
13. ELcameeeno
14. feileod
15. jdizon
16. FreemoRR
20. EvonmoreXS
21. PaulRSX650

These are mine, too many, this was very difficult!!!:(

Page 1 post 6
I'm thinking we'll have to take all of the nominations and do a voting thread once we decide how many bikes will be included.

Please include a link or picture of the bikes you nominate so people can find see them easily.

could you please explain how we are supposed to vote for which bikes we would like included in the calendar? as far as I can see you were waiting for bikes to be nominated and the owners of the nominated bikes to agree for their bikes to be used.?

How many bikes are we supposed to be voting for 1x bike ?....2 x bikes ? ..12.x bikes ..? like I have said three times now ....it isn't clear what we are supposed to do.

Page 1 post 6

how long are we going to leave it before someone decides how many bikes to include ???:doh:

Its 2x days till December and the content hasn't even been decided yet ,let alone the printing booked .!

Some of us have to order the calendars and get them delivered to other parts of the World yet !

At this rate we'll be buying them in March 2014.:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back