2015 XS650 Calendar Info **Submit Nominations Here**

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you think it is fair for the average member to be up against professional builders who can have multiple bikes nominated and as the rules go they can nominate as many of their own as they please. ???????????

So you think it is fair for the average member to be up against professional builders who can have multiple bikes nominated and as the rules go they can nominate as many of their own as they please. ???????????

Hi Skull,
sure it's fair. It ain't how many of one builder's bikes get nominated, it's whether the bike makes the top 13 in the vote off.

I'll piss with the big boys. Here's my illegal bastard. 73 TX650

Attachments

• IMG_2055.jpg
    IMG_2055.jpg
    238.6 KB · Views: 285

It's not for me to say weather it's fair or not.
I just pointed out that it wasn't against the rules that's all.
Playing devils advocate as it were.
It's up to the staff for judgement

I totally agree, it is up to the staff.

As there have been a president set before and applied to this years calendar from last year, i bring these points up in all fairness and ask the question.

If one president has been set and carried forward why is another not?????????????

I totally agree, it is up to the staff.

As there have been a president set before and applied to this years calendar from last year, i bring these points up in all fairness and ask the question.

If one president has been set and carried forward why is another not?????????????
indeed.
point taken.

My XS1, rebuilt in the '70s and still alive. Street legal without speedo, turn signal and other "heavy" stuff.

Attachments

• IMG_8748_1.JPG
    IMG_8748_1.JPG
    186.3 KB · Views: 256
Okay time's up. No more nominations. I need to sort through all of this and get the voting thread created. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back