2015 XS650 Calendar Proof and Pre-Sale Link

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent! You must have been at the front of the line. I can't wait to get mine!

I got my notification from PayPal today that the package should be arriving on coming Monday. :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! I have been very busy with my new job but all calendars went out last week either Friday or Saturday via USPS. I hope you all get them soon if you haven't already. I cannot speak for International delivery times but all have been shipped.

Thanks for the kind words, it is a lot of work to put this together every year and thanks to those who helped. Sorry for the delay, and enjoy the new year!

Had confirmation, (last week), mine is on the way. Just waiting now.

Thank you for the great work and judging buy the proofs it will be an amazing calender.

It came a long way in just 2 years judging buy the members who signed, up just to try and get their bikes in the calender this, the 3rd year.

Thanks Samoran1

I got mine yesterday as well. Glad I didn't miss out this year. Great work Samoran1.

Received calender yesterday. Rained before i got home, damaged but ok.

Thanks for all the effort that has been put into this.

Love the Calendar Again!!! Thank you for all you do to make these. Thank you for the nominations and getting in on the calendar this year. Looks great on my wall at home and at work!!!!!

I know I'm late, but still placed my order! Can't wait to get it! My coworkers have been hounding me about my old calendar handing on the wall!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back