2015 XS650 Calendar VOTE HERE!

Which XS650s would you like to see in the 2015 XS650 Calendar?

• gbobst

Votes: 56 25.1%
  • sparky4123

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • DIRTY DOG - not a triumph

Votes: 31 13.9%
  • DIRTY DOG - bike 2

Votes: 14 6.3%
  • bt24 - blue bike

Votes: 64 28.7%
  • bt24 - black bike

Votes: 49 22.0%
  • grepper

Votes: 55 24.7%
  • XS1961

Votes: 59 26.5%
  • inmotionphotog

Votes: 69 30.9%
  • RFLIVES

Votes: 45 20.2%
  • dilbone

Votes: 44 19.7%
  • livingdeadmc

Votes: 38 17.0%
  • pat_in_the_hat

Votes: 42 18.8%
  • Monty

Votes: 41 18.4%
  • Slide

Votes: 28 12.6%
  • retiredgentleman

Votes: 47 21.1%
  • Airwolfie

Votes: 57 25.6%
  • jdizon

Votes: 88 39.5%
  • Rd51

Votes: 63 28.3%
  • sbaugz

Votes: 42 18.8%
  • dj_elite

Votes: 39 17.5%
  • olddude13

Votes: 64 28.7%
  • beyondtrout

Votes: 68 30.5%
  • JK Racing

Votes: 33 14.8%
  • v8-914

Votes: 41 18.4%
  • HAPPY DAN

Votes: 76 34.1%
  • Retrospeed

Votes: 45 20.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to see there was only one sore looser (some French dude trying to get the last word in on Travis) during the whole calendar process - THIS IS A TESTIMONY TO THE WORK OF ALL THOSE INVOLVED - GREAT JOB!!
From someone that knows about the amount of work that goes into building and maintaining a site like xs650.com, my helmet and gloves go off and I salute you...it's not as though you guys are making huge sums of money from the site - it's all about the love of the machine.
Once again, thnx for all you do - I enjoy the site every time I climb on and start it up!!
Sonny

It is a lot of work, so please respect that, and be patient with me. I'm also starting a new job in a new location on Monday but am determined for this to be a non-factor in progress. Check the thread for updates!

Thanks everyone in advance![/QUOTE]

Check THIS thread....correct?

There will be link posted in this thread to a new thread for the pre-order.

UPDATE on calendars.

I'm sure you are all wondering where the proof is. Unfortunately I had my entire hard drive crash when I was about 80% done with the calendars. My computer is now in the shop... So I have not had access to my computer and or data. Couldn't come at a worse time as every client I have is wanting to update their website right now, etc. I digress.

However, I will be finishing the calendars from a work computer over the weekend and WILL have a proof. Please watch for the proof as we will have to shorten the Pre-Sale and I will be ordering a set quantity next week.

Sweet! I think last year they were $16 plus S&H. I assume the price will be around the same. I might be able to give you a break on shipping as I can package them a little differently. Will just have to let me know when you order.

if there is going to be a supply issue then to be fair to all maybe we should only order 1 per member

No more of a supply issue than in the previous years. If you order during the pre-sale you'll get as many as you order. After the pre-sale is over a limited amount of extras will be ordered and people who missed the pre-sale can buy them until they're gone. There is not really a supply issue, it's just that they need to be ordered in bulk to keep the cost down. They can't be printed one at a time for the orders that come in late in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back