2016 XS650 Calendar - PROOF and Pre-Sale Link

$7 shipping to the UK - great deal. Ordered and paid for - going on the wall of the garage to give me inspiration for the next project!

Attachments

• DSC06491.JPG
    DSC06491.JPG
    239.6 KB · Views: 316
Calendar looks fantastic, so happy to have been able to be a part of this year's. Thanks for all the support and hard work!

I just ordered (2), one for the wall and one for posterity. Hopefully that is enough! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
JMcNinch, I have to say those pictures turned out great!!!

Thanks Travis! I was freaking out because I wasn't sure how much time I was going to have. I was going to be real pissed if I missed this opportunity.

But yeah, I think the photos were money well spent.

-Joe

I will have the calendars from the printer today. I will be processing orders, packaging, and mailing over the weekend. First ones in are the first ones out but my goal is to have them ALL sent by Monday! Thank you to everyone for your prompt orders. These will sell out and you've got yours on the way!

I will have the calendars from the printer today. I will be processing orders, packaging, and mailing over the weekend. First ones in are the first ones out but my goal is to have them ALL sent by Monday! Thank you to everyone for your prompt orders. These will sell out and you've got yours on the way!

Thanks for kicking so much ass! Especially so close to the holidays! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

It never dawned on me to check this, but 2016 is a 'leap' year.
There's been several news reports lately of companies producing 2016 calendars, missing Feb 29.

But, we're OK. Samoran1 is apparently on top of this, and February is good.

Attaboy!...:thumbsup:

Can't wait for my calendar to arrive....voted for your '79, however, I would have voted for your maroon '77 also (not nominated). I did vote for 7 of the 'winners' and only voted for 7!
Congrats for all the featured bikes.:thumbsup:

Only had to ask.................better this way, we have a 79 Standard in this year and if it can make it put the 77 up Next year and it will shoe in.:thumbsup:

Only had to ask.................better this way, we have a 79 Standard in this year and if it can make it put the 77 up Next year and it will shoe in.:thumbsup:

Skull; I like the way you think. I kinda knew you wanted a stock bike in there. Lot's of great bikes here this year!

I don't always buy calendars but when I do... XS650's!!

Got mine today, they look great :thumbsup:
I showed my 7 year old and he said "dad I didn't know you were famous" :D
Merry Christmas everyone

Back