1. Miss the t-shirt presale and want one? Already have one, but want another because they are so awesome? The extra t-shirts are now available.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Featured 2017 XS650 Calendar - PROOF and Pre-Sale Link

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by samoran1, Dec 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

Update 12/30/16 from Shawn: ALL Calendars have shipped! They look fantastic. Thank you for being patient. They should arrive first part of next week in the states. Hopefully friends across the pond get them in a timely fashion. I have updated tracking on orders with priority shipping. If you still need to order there are several extras and will ship as I receive orders. Orders that come in this weekend will ship the next business day. During the week I will ship SAME DAY if I have time. Thank you all for your participation and help on this.

Update 12/22/16 from Travis:

The initial pre-sale is over, but Shawn ordered extras as usual so you can still order until they're gone. When you order now, your calendar won't ship right away, it will ship after the calendars are in-hand and the pre-sale orders are filled. Once Shawn receives the calendars he usually ships them all out within a few days.

Update 12/14/16 from Travis:

Place your pre-orders here: http://www.xs650.com/pages/store

[​IMG]

Update: 12/14/16 - Final proof updated with bios posted. Winners please look over your page and make sure everything looks okay. Travis will be posting a Pre-Sale link VERY SOON!

Winners: Check over your photos and Information / bio and make sure everything looks good. Some of you still need a bio, please send to the same email with a short description of your bike. Year, model and basics about the build etc. Keep it down to a few sentences simply for sake of room. I had to paraphrase some of the bios because there inst much room and they were too long.

I've got some fuzzy images on a couple also and I am going to check on my end but may need better photos. I'll try to send you all a message too.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 30, 2016
  2. JesseeS

JesseeS XS650 Addict

3. Awesome as always.

4. Tumblin

Tumblin XS650 Member

very cool, good job all!
    Gonna get me sum!

5. TwoManyXS1Bs

TwoManyXS1Bs Kablatta, kablatta...

Man, this is shaping up to be a great calendar!

Except...

Oops, didn't this happen last year?

2016 Proof12-ooops.jpg

6. I'm OCD.... please keep that in mind when I say.... Don't forget the one below that. Unless it says "Eve". I can't really zoom in clearly.

7. Ya, I added to my original comment. My zoom leaves something to be desired.

8. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

Proof has been updated. Thank you for the extra set of eyes.

9. Shakey

Shakey XS650 Addict

UK
    Cool, looking forward to this one!

10. I'm in - just watching for the order linky.

Pete

11. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

Winners: please check your email and send me bio's and needed pictures ASAP.

12. My bike got chosen for my birthday month, January - How Appropriate!!!!

samoran1 likes this.
  13. biggorilla99

biggorilla99 XS650 Member

I'd like to order now, in my humble belief all these entries are excellent(lots of variety, you can't be wrong)
    No hurry, but now I have $$$, after fiancé again goes shopping....not so much
    -Jeff

14. biggorilla99

biggorilla99 XS650 Member

Hi again
    Sent me a pre-bill or sales price, and I will order, you all decide details later.
    Wild dream: same thing for TZ750's, and those noble 2 strokes
    -Jeff

15. Yup - I'm ready now too.

Pete

16. artek

artek XS650 Enthusiast

17. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

Pre-Order link will be posted soon!