1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Facebook people... We've created a group for XS650.com members to connect. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice

Featured 2017 XS650 Calendar - PROOF and Pre-Sale Link

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by samoran1, Dec 9, 2016.

Tags:
  1. VonFuct

VonFuct Lower Class Leather

Shawn, I just emailed you my bike bio!

2. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

I'll get it updated and post final tonight!

3. I sent you my updated (trimmed) bike bio as well - hopefully you got it.

4. Travis

Travis Staff Member XS650.com Supporter

To order a calendar, use the Add to Cart button at the top of the store page: http://www.xs650.com/pages/store. I am hosting this button for Moran Design Company (samoran1) and all orders will be processed through him.

Place your pre-orders here: http://www.xs650.com/pages/store

[​IMG]

The calendars are $18 plus shipping (same as last year). The pre-sale ends on Sunday (Dec 18th) at 11pm CST so the calendars can be ordered, printed, and hopefully start shipping late next week! As always, a certain number of extras will be ordered, but to ensure you get the number of calendars you want, get your order in during the pre-sale event.

Thanks everyone for making this happen again! It's going to be another great calendar for sure!

Last edited: Dec 14, 2016
  5. Bulk order discounts available?

6. Mailman

Mailman Hardly a Guru Top Contributor

What are the calendar dimensions please?

7. MaxPete

MaxPete Life with Lucille...I suggest, she decides. Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

Order placed - looking forward to it!

Pete

8. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

11x17" when hanging or letter sized folded.

9. YamadudeXS650C

YamadudeXS650C Central New York XS650 Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

The calendar looks great !
    However, I seem to have just missed the pre-sale; I had open-heart surgery last week (got a quad by-pass) and got behind on things.
    So, could someone provide the link for post-pre-sale?
    Thanks !

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016
    MaxPete likes this.
  10. 650Skull

650Skull Dinosaur Lives Top Contributor

Go back to Page #1 and at the top on post #1 of this thread Link there

11. MaxPete

MaxPete Life with Lucille...I suggest, she decides. Top Contributor XS650.com Supporter

Dear YamadudeXS650C:

I read your post and I have to say that it stopped in my tracks. You've been through more in the last week and a half than most any other 10 of us. Here's to a safe and speedy recovery!

I hope I can speak behalf of the group when I tell you that we're all awfully glad that you're here to order and enjoy the calendar.

Kindest regards,

Pete

PS: some people think the '77 was the best year - but you and I know that it was '76

12. Travis

Travis Staff Member XS650.com Supporter

Yes the pre-sale is over, but Shawn ordered extras as usual so you can still order until they're gone. The pre-sale is to guarantee yourself a calendar, to let people know the calendars aren't in stock when they order, and to get an idea of how many to order. When you order now, your calendar won't ship right away, it will ship after the pre-sale orders are filled. But once Shawn gets the calendars in hand he usually ships them all out within a few days.

13. YamadudeXS650C

Thanks Pete !
    I'm recuperating rather well and beginning to get back to tinkering with the bikes, and dreaming of the Spring 2017 riding season.

'76's rule !

Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  14. MaxPete

Excellent - well, continue to behave yourself and we'll hope to do a meet-up next summer!

As my late Mom, the nurse, would say...."Young man - not too much egg nog - or at least not too much nog".

15. YamadudeXS650C

Yup, I have yet to pull the bottle of scotch off the shelf, but a small glass of Pinot Grigio is one of the few darker pleasures I am allowing myself at the moment. Can't wait to get back to my excercise routine.

A meet-up is a cool idea; I used to routinely drive through Windsor on my way to Gingerman and Gratten (a favorite) Racetracks in the 90's and 2000's when I raced 4-wheeled, motorcycle-engined sportscar-like vehicles.

16. MaxPete

Cool - lemme know if you're going through again!

17. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

Update 12/30/16 from Shawn: ALL Calendars have shipped! They look fantastic. Thank you for being patient. They should arrive first part of next week in the states. Hopefully friends across the pond get them in a timely fashion. I have updated tracking on orders with priority shipping. If you still need to order there are several extras and will ship as I receive orders. Orders that come in this weekend will ship the next business day. During the week I will ship SAME DAY if I have time. Thank you all for your participation and help on this.

hogtyed likes this.
  18. MaxPete

Got my tracking slip a few minutes ago - looking forward to seeing it!

Pete

19. Mailman

Mailman Hardly a Guru Top Contributor

Hi, never received any tracking info. I'm assuming it would've been sent to the email that's linked to my Paypal acct?
    Thanks Bob

20. samoran1

samoran1 XS650 Addict

All 1 single calendar orders were shipped first class mail wont have a tracking number but should be arriving soon(1-3 days from 30th). For those who got bulk calendars were shipped in a priority mail envelopes and those got tracking numbers.